MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Topolona DIY modular unit
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author Topolona DIY modular unit
re8et
First post here! Hi all!
I made this modular field unit, consisting of various modified units, some un-modified units, a DIY power supply for various voltages required.
I read a lot on Wiggler forums this past year to learn about modifications tecniques; I had a Monotron delay and shortly after I got the missing two.

I want to thank everybody that indirectly and directly made this possible, essentially everybody who contributed in this forum to the Monotron modifications. Also Darren Blaxcell from Rakit for his patience with me, Rob from midimuso, Alien Seed, Masa... thanks guys if you are reading this..

There is a mixer section which is very interesting, also details for its constructions can be found on my blog, a basic description can be found in the video as well.

The monotron connections are very basic, except for the Masa method on each gate, and NPN converters on the delays, they also need sometime some other patching tecniques to use them as effects.

The ground section is completely shared between analog and digital, so a good grounding is essential, my screening is't excellent at all, still need to improve on that, I feel like I should add a copper layer somehow, and the star section is not a star at all.

Any question welcome. I tried to explain the mixer section as detailed as I could in the video, and that is essentially the most unique part of the build, everything else is just some good (meh) soldering skills

I have uploaded some constructions techniques on my blog
https://julebykiarr.wordpress.com/

and made some videos also for descriptions.
https://youtu.be/alCcC34pAf0
whyfarer
cool work! Im' looking forward to reading/watching more about it.
devinw1
I'm on board with any synth that uses a carrot as a component. thumbs up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 1