MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

I forgot how much I love Ulrich Schnauss
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Artist Discussion  
Author I forgot how much I love Ulrich Schnauss
Gringo Starr
It's been a few years since I pulled one of his cd's out of a box and took it to my car. At my work they play the most awful spiritual electronic music crap but in the midst of it all today Pandora decided to spit out an Ulrich Schnauss song.

It was amazing how much of a contrast there was between someone like him who actually has the talent of song writing and all the other computerized soft-synth crap by people with minimal writing talent that normally plays.

It was a breath of fresh air and what was nice is that I immediately knew it was him. But it wasn't because I recognized the composition. It was because I recognized the sound. There's something to be said about pulling that off with electronic music.

I will be digging out his cd's and bringing them back into my car where they'll be staying for a while.
chromakey
I appreciate the subtle sonic texture and air on their LPs. Really impeccable production. And then there's just something going on deep when I listen, I start to think about the retrofuture of my memories and alternate worlds and other introspective contemplation that Ulrich Schnauss listen seems to draw out. It's very nice late in the day's session, when shifting from wired to tired...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Artist Discussion  
Page 1 of 1