MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Mutable Frames
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Mutable Frames
ronaldroy
I've just bought a Frames module (DIY) that isn't working properly and wondered if there's anything simple I can check on it to troubleshoot (already tried the reset/calibration procedure). The individual channels work OK but things are a bit screwy with the combined inputs/outputs and offest mode - some signals aren't present at mix and vice versa.
Any thoughts?
Agawell
send it back to where you got it from for them to fix
ronaldroy
Agawell wrote:

Brilliant, hadn't thought of that.
Dcramer
Do you know if it has the original Frames OS, or Parasites installed?
Zymos
ronaldroy wrote:
Agawell wrote:

Brilliant, hadn't thought of that.

It's actually a pretty good suggestion. I bought a DIY one (Plancks II) myself, and it had problems from the moment I plugged it in. I sent it back, got a refund, and bought another from a better builder.
ronaldroy
Dcramer wrote:

Good question. I'll check when I'm next in front of it. um ... how would I do that again? smile hmmm.....
wiggies
ronaldroy wrote:
Dcramer wrote:

Good question. I'll check when I'm next in front of it. um ... how would I do that again? smile hmmm.....

Easy check is for LFO mode in Parasites. Press and hold both buttons to engage mode selection, then turn the 3rd knob to engage LFO. Press one of the buttons again.

If you're in Parasites, you'll have 4 LFOs going and the lights under each knob will pulse. The big knob controls frequency and changes color from red (lowest) to violet (highest).

If you're not in Parasites ... it won't do that.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1