MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

ES-40 constant output of 64 on output 1. Is this normal?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Author ES-40 constant output of 64 on output 1. Is this normal?
DJMaytag

Doing a little pre-research on using an ES-40 again, checking out the output situation on each of the 5 outputs. It seems as if there is a little bit of signal being output on output 1 that I can't get rid of, this value of 64. Is this normal?

It's occurring on both the effect and the instrument, if that matters. I'm using SW 2.8 right now. Nothing is plugged into the ES-4 Controllers, so that's not the issue.
Joey P.
Do you have another plugin, such as an ESX combiner running and assigned to CH 1 of the ES-4? With my ES-5 controller, all 6 channels show 0 activity unless I open a plugin that addresses that channel. Your MIDI is assigned to Gate 1/1, but it's not active. Maybe try assigning it to another channel just to check?
DJMaytag
It appears as if it is related to whatever the MIDI/CV portion of the ES-4 Controller does (I’ve been using an ES-3/5/6 combo for a while, and the ES-5 Controller lacks such a section).

Turning the MIDI/CV channels to off seems to mute any signal going to output 1.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Page 1 of 1