multi FX with clockable delay?

Cwejman, Livewire, TipTop Audio, Doepfer etc... Get your euro on!

Moderators: luketeaford, Joe., lisa, Kent

autopoiesis
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by autopoiesis » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:35 am

sensible choice. when I find the time I would like to swap out one of the Parasites modes (probably the resonator) for a frequency-shifting looping delay mode that's similar to the looping delay but replaces the pitch knob with frequency control over the quadrature oscillator from Warps and an up/down amount controlled by the size knob. frequency shifting is always great in the feedback loop of a delay. you just can't really do anything like that on closed-source dsp modules, to state the obvious

nectarios
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by nectarios » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:11 am

autopoiesis wrote:sensible choice. when I find the time I would like to swap out one of the Parasites modes (probably the resonator) for a frequency-shifting looping delay mode that's similar to the looping delay but replaces the pitch knob with frequency control over the quadrature oscillator from Warps and an up/down amount controlled by the size knob. frequency shifting is always great in the feedback loop of a delay. you just can't really do anything like that on closed-source dsp modules, to state the obvious
That sounds very interesting. I've never liked/used the Resonator on Parasites anyway.

bemushroomed
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by bemushroomed » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:28 am

Yeah, i'd love to see something like that :)

Return to “Eurorack Modules”