MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

multi FX with clockable delay?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Author multi FX with clockable delay?
autopoiesis
sensible choice. when I find the time I would like to swap out one of the Parasites modes (probably the resonator) for a frequency-shifting looping delay mode that's similar to the looping delay but replaces the pitch knob with frequency control over the quadrature oscillator from Warps and an up/down amount controlled by the size knob. frequency shifting is always great in the feedback loop of a delay. you just can't really do anything like that on closed-source dsp modules, to state the obvious
nectarios
autopoiesis wrote:
sensible choice. when I find the time I would like to swap out one of the Parasites modes (probably the resonator) for a frequency-shifting looping delay mode that's similar to the looping delay but replaces the pitch knob with frequency control over the quadrature oscillator from Warps and an up/down amount controlled by the size knob. frequency shifting is always great in the feedback loop of a delay. you just can't really do anything like that on closed-source dsp modules, to state the obvious

That sounds very interesting. I've never liked/used the Resonator on Parasites anyway.
bemushroomed
Yeah, i'd love to see something like that smile
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Page 2 of 2