MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

259e Remote Enable?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author 259e Remote Enable?
mousegarden
Iv'e just got a 259e, I'm wondering about the light on the Remote Enable, it's on all the time, when I press the button it goes out for a couple of seconds, then comes back on again. Im not using memories, and don't intend to in the future, but I'm just wondering if this light is supposed to be on all the time?
My God, also, aren't the lights bright on these Buchla modules! so bright I can't see the writing on the panel!

eek!
tIB
That's normal - think it shows that it has changed since the press (modulation will do that). Good news is a press will save current state.
Kent
e-series user's guide.
Default1
When I turn the light off, it stays off. When you say you are not using memories, do you have any preset manager installed? The point of the remote enable is to be able to switch memories without affecting the knob settings. So, I am guessing it is because you don't have the preset manager on board.
mousegarden
Default1 wrote:
When I turn the light off, it stays off. When you say you are not using memories, do you have any preset manager installed? The point of the remote enable is to be able to switch memories without affecting the knob settings. So, I am guessing it is because you don't have the preset manager on board.

Thanks, It's a small boat, there is no preset manager, I guess this is normal behaviour in that case, as tIB said.
But, in the Buchla users guid it says the light should only be on if connected to the "central library" I guess this is a preset manger, but I don't have one installed, so surely the light should be out?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1