MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Beetronics Swarm
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Author Beetronics Swarm
sduck
Ok, listen up. This is one of the most fucked up fuzz boxes you'll ever experience. Well, if you had one. You can't experience it from these words and pictures. Try as you might.

I mean, check it out. It's got this beautiful, almost Art Deco look, all 3D textured stuff. And all those knobs. And they even do things - a lot of things. It's hard to get the same sound twice.

What does it all do? Well, it's a fuzz box. That adds some extra pitches that kind of follow what you're playing, or not, with some kind of weird feedback loops that can do some really unpredictable stuff if you don't watch out. Even if you're watching out. It basically sounds like ass. Which can be good. Or not.

Oh, and because i'm weird like that, I took it apart. And I'm a huge fan of really well done guts, and some of the best are by our very own Rex Coil 7777. But these ones were a huge suprise - besides being a way cool pcb, the small parts count for what this box does is pretty amazing.

Here's some guy talking about it
Kent
Wow! I love the build aesthetics. I need ANOTHER fuzz like I need another guitar. This thing has caught my attention though.

Can you post some sounds in order to push me over the edge? Or do one of your YT videos on it?
Rex Coil 7
sduck wrote:
... Oh, and because i'm weird like that, I took it apart. And I'm a huge fan of really well done guts, and some of the best are by our very own Rex Coil 7777....
Thank you Steve. Thank you very much.

nodnod
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Page 1 of 1