MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

How many Zellersasn on Muffs?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Author How many Zellersasn on Muffs?
soundinett
Over a year Zellersasn was sold out in minutes when in stock.

Now it is available in the Montreal Assembly store since more than a month. Demand has obviously reached a normal level.

I wonder who has bought a Zellersasn. And what are the experiences with this pedal? And if stolen, would you buy it again?
moloque
Got one few months ago used. Defensively needs couple of hours to play with it, before understanding what's going on. The biggest point for me was to be patient to hear the result of my tweaking. It's not obvious right away but at the next repeat. At the beginning it's easier to tweak only 1-2 parameters and then wait for the repeats to know/hear the result. And not like me tweaking 5 knobs and two switches wondering why I don't hear any differences and when it repeats it's just a mess.

Haven't try the midi stuff yet... We're trying with my band mate to have the 856 receiving the same sequenced info than one of its synth but might end-up having its own sequencer channel.

As for the demands we don't know (at least I don't) how many units per batch; if before it was 10 and now 100 or whatever...
dkcg
soundinett wrote:
Over a year Zellersasn was sold out in minutes when in stock.

Now it is available in the Montreal Assembly store since more than a month. Demand has obviously reached a normal level.

I wonder who has bought a Zellersasn. And what are the experiences with this pedal? And if stolen, would you buy it again?

I'll have one i a few days. I was bored, went to the count to 5 website to look at the manuals again and for any firmware updates, saw the Zellersasn was in stock, saw there was even a blemish discounted, and click...

I'm not sure what to expect yet, mainly bought it because I like the CT5 so much.

PS I think there might be more blemish discounted ones, it wasn't sold out after I bought mine.
Summa
I guess the market is saturated with pretty much anything, be it pedals or modules, people always looking for the next hyped thing. Currently I'm guessing the Chase Bliss Blooper takes the market from the 856 easily with twice the sample length and lot more direct seriously, i just don't get it controls, hard to tell by a demo anyway.

The thing with the 856 is that you really need to spend some time with it and try undertand what's actually going on, there's a couple of demo's up now explaining it a bit but you have t get used to and remember what's going on when switching between modes and so forth..

For me I came to a point when I understood the pedal and every time I use it in a chain of pedals it's instant gratification. It's definitely not your average loop pedal (thank god for that) applause
smetak
Summa wrote:
I guess the market is saturated with pretty much anything, be it pedals or modules, people always looking for the next hyped thing. Currently I'm guessing the Chase Bliss Blooper takes the market from the 856 easily with twice the sample length and lot more direct seriously, i just don't get it controls, hard to tell by a demo anyway.

Yep, this instantly crossed my mind while watching the lastest Blooper demo.

And would say the same regarding the Mood and the Ct5. Although my Mood has yet to arrive, from the demos, it seems to be a serious take on the blue box from Montreal Assembly.
dkcg
Remember the good ol days when everyone was so hyped about the CAS teaspoon and the Hexe Revolver?

I still want a Hexe...but already got lots of overlap in my gear, my pedals are starting to look more like a spirograph than a venn diagram of overlap.

Also, after about a week delay in customs, my 856 is here...but no time to play. Doing some freelance on the side that's taking up all my time outside of work. d'oh!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Page 1 of 1