Is This Old Synth San Jose still around?

Any music gear discussions that don't fit into one of the other forums.

Moderators: luketeaford, Joe., lisa, Kent

clapclap
Wiggling with Experience

Is This Old Synth San Jose still around?

Post by clapclap » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:41 am

I've been trying to contact Chris at this old synth by email the last few weeks but haven't gotten a response. Does anyone know if he still does synth repair? He's helped med out a few times in the past and did an excellent job. Such a professional. If anyone knows if he's still doing synth repair that would be awesome. Otherwise does anyone know of anyone around the bay area that would look at a Juno 60?
Last edited by clapclap on Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

clapclap
Wiggling with Experience

Post by clapclap » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:36 am

I just heard back from Chris and he mentioned he is very limited in his scope of what synths he is repairing these days and a Juno 60 is not on the list. So as an alternative, I need to find someone who can help me out with sorting out a noisy chorus / VCA beating on my Juno 60. I think the fix could be pretty easy but from what I understand it will require soldering which I am not proficient at.

If anyone has any good suggestions of people who would be willing to look at my Juno 60 in the bay area, preferably the east bay, please let me know!

coolshirtdotjpg
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by coolshirtdotjpg » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:39 am

I remember contacting him about my polivoks and got the same response. If you find someone local, it would be great to let us know.
New video on Prophet 12 Drone Patches:
Prophet 12 Drone Patches

Return to “General Gear”