MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Duo-Bop Dual Analog Drum Module
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author Duo-Bop Dual Analog Drum Module
Flareless
Lower West Side Studio is pleased to announce the release of our Duo-Bop Analog Drum module. w00t

The Duo-Bop takes two Barton BMC018 Analog Drum modules and combines them in a single width panel. The B channel Input and CV are normalized to the A channel providing two beats on a single gate.

This allows the Duo-Bop to easily layer two drum sounds for thicker more complex percussive tones.

Check out the Duo-Bop at Lower West Side Studio

ranix
Putting two of these in one module normalled together was a great idea. Awesome video too
Flareless
Thanks Ranix!

The idea first came as a space-saving idea. Many vendors, Lower West Side Studio included are 'shrinking' their modules to save space, combine features or both. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. That's a topic for another thread.

I liked the idea of having a pair of Analog Drum modules in a single space for my portable.

Normalizing the A channel inputs was almost a no-brainer but the layering ramifications didn't dawn on me until I plugged each output into a Multimix and started playing around. The sounds were very excellent. Then came the idea of running one of the channels into an effect before mixing it . And so on... Mr. Green
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1