MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Steve Roach, Live in LA (Aug 30, 2019) + Noisebug Moog event
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author Steve Roach, Live in LA (Aug 30, 2019) + Noisebug Moog event
diophantine
(Hope no one minds me partially cross-posting from the Artist forum... I figure this will be particularly appealing to a number of folks here, and sorry for not posting it sooner...)

Steve Roach is playing live this Friday night (August 30) in Pasadena. Details at https://ambient.church/

I have it on good authority that the dotcom system will be there! Ditto for TTSH & some euro. Not to mention all the non-modular stuff...
Dreamtime Return will be part of the performance, plus loads more. If you've ever seen Steve live, you know what to expect. If you've never seen him live, you're in for a serious treat!

On Saturday Steve will be doing a meet & greet at Noisebug in Pomona from 1-5pm, including "a collective exploration" of the Moog IIIP. Who knows what that'll end up being, but if you wanna meet Steve and/or a Moog IIIP, sounds like a good opportunity!

Plus the new album, Bloom Ascension, will be available at the concert, which prominently features his Dotcom system.

Should be an amazing night.... Hope I'll see some of you there!
JohnLRice
we're not worthy
dslocum
GO!

Just friggin GO!
bwhittington
Wanted to make this show so badly. I had already crammed so many trips into this month it just didn't make sense, but now that the weekend is here, I has regretz. waah
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1