MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

SSL - 35% OFF Storewide Labor Day Sale
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author SSL - 35% OFF Storewide Labor Day Sale
dslocum
For the next week, I'm raising the DISCOUNT bar! (or lowering it, if you prefer)

From now until September 6, take 35% off EVERYTHING in stock! I mean EVERYTHING.

Am I nuts? Probably.

Use coupon code "TAKE35" at checkout.
bwhittington
That's a $325 Double Deka . . . eek!

EDIT: Oh, poop, the one module that is out of stock. hihi
JohnLRice
eek! Excellent discount! thumbs up hmmm..... Hey, do you have a VODER in stock? hyper (I probably couldn't afford it even at 35% off! lol )
Synth Con Meo
dslocum wrote:
Am I nuts? Probably.

When I enter the TAKE35 it says: Coupon "take35" does not exist! seriously, i just don't get it

Trying to finally get a SympleSEQ
dslocum
Synth Con Meo wrote:
dslocum wrote:
Am I nuts? Probably.

When I enter the TAKE35 it says: Coupon "take35" does not exist! seriously, i just don't get it

Trying to finally get a SympleSEQ

Hmm. I just tried it and it seems to work for me. seriously, i just don't get it

BTW - I don't sell the SympleSEQ. seriously, i just don't get it hmmm.....

Let me know if you still have the problem.
Synth Con Meo
dslocum wrote:

BTW - I don't sell the SympleSEQ. seriously, i just don't get it hmmm.....

Let me know if you still have the problem.

Yeah the problem is that I am an idiot and got you shop mixed up with LWSS d'oh! very frustrating

Sorry for the confusion.
levelhead3
Danger! Danger! Imminent decrease in bank account approaching. Take evasive action!

Oh well, it's too late...
MindMachine
SCORED - thank you bwhittington for the heads-up and dslocum for the outrageous deal. Got the very coveted Triple Clock Divider.

Slowly building the second head of a two headed monster. My Sunn 18" PA cabinet will be very handy.
dslocum
I screwed up.

I only had one Q119 Gate Expander in stock (sold already), but somehow I set the “ALLOW BACKORDER” function.

I have panels and some of the parts in stock, so if you still want it, I have to order parts. Should be able to ship in about 2 weeks. Please PM or email if you have a problem with that?

Sorry guys. I'm normally not that flaky!

Doug
JohnLRice
eek! Damn Doug, your modules are so popular they are selling out like chicken sandwiches! lol

dslocum
JohnLRice wrote:
eek! Damn Doug, your modules are so popular they are selling out like chicken sandwiches! lol

Winner, winner, chicken dinner - Y'all!
jkjelec
This is a thread with quite a lot of goos! Awesome, dslocum, SSL and longtime Muffs members! screaming goo yo
AMJ
Just placed an order with you. Thanks for the awesome sale!!!!!!
dslocum
EVERYONE ---

Happy Labor Day - And Thanks so much for your support of Synthetic Sound Labs. You guys rock ! Rockin' Banana!

There are still a few days left.
AMJ
could not pass up the discount so made another order! thanks again for the sale.
Faustgeist
A great sale Doug!
dslocum
Tomorrow is the LAST day !
dslocum
LAST DAY Guys !!!

At Midnight EST these deals will be GONE !
dslocum
Sorry guys...

If you tried to take advantage of the sale today, you were probably disappointed.

WELL....

It seems that the date I put into may web cart software thinks that the date is NON-INCLUSIVE.

ANYWAY...

I extended the sale until "tomorrow", which should mean midnight tonight.

(Geez - Most sale fliers I get in the mail are "date good thru". Who knew?)
dslocum
Hi Folks!

I want to thank everyone who ordered from me during our sale. Guinness ftw!

You guys and gals ROCK. Rockin' Banana! It's peanut butter jelly time! nanners

For an update...

All pending orders have been shipped. Please let me know if you haven't received an email letting you know about the shipment.

Thanks for your patience!

All the best - and keep on wiggling !!!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1