MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

EURO: DIY Stereo Delay
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synthesis Techniques  
Author EURO: DIY Stereo Delay
cptnal
Not sure if this comes under stating-the-bleeding-obvious, but here's a sub-patch that's been bringing me much joy lately, and saving me on a dedicated module into the bargain.

We're creating a stereo delay with two Distings and their many delay algorithms, and a matrix mixer. The delays are set with no feedback of their own, and the wet-only outputs go back into the mixer. The patch I have going at the moment uses the mono clocked delay algorithm, and the return from each delay is fed back to the input of the other. With the delays clocked at different divisions this creates lots of interesting repeats depending on the trigger pattern at the input.

You can also get some nice stereo chorus and tape warble effects using the VC delay line algorithm. Next to explore is putting some filters (or something else) in the feedback path, and using the SD delays to achieve some ping-pong loops, which could be interesting...

The only thing it's missing is a reverse option, but at the rate Os releases firmware patches who knows what the future may bring? This is fun!

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synthesis Techniques  
Page 1 of 1