MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Transposer module which can handle semitones?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Transposer module which can handle semitones?
base615
Hey guys,

any idea if such a module exists. I generally use the precision adder on the Disting which is fine for octave switching but, with octaves turned off, it's a real pain in the arse to dial in say 2 semitones to take a C to a D. All the precision adders I've seen seem to work the same way.

In the eurorack world I just tune the oscillator up a couplke of semitones, but I want to sequence a synth externally to my rack and it only has a fine tune rather than the ability to tune over an octave of range.

Cheers.
evs
theres this, which always appealed to me:

https://vpme.de/t43/

(i´m using a O_C for this, which is always an option for nearly everything:-))
base615
Spot on! Thanks very much.
evs
you could also just use the quantiser in the disting, it does have this, right?

(for clarification, if the quantiser do not give out voltage on its own, put an offset into it, use the chromatic scale, voila...)
base615
Sweet, never thought of that. Algorithm H3 works perfectly for my needs. That module was in my shopping cart so thanks for the legendary work saving me $125 plus $30 shipping.

we're not worthy

I may pick it up in the future though.
dcbb
evs wrote:
theres this, which always appealed to me:

https://vpme.de/t43/

(i´m using a O_C for this, which is always an option for nearly everything:-))

I can highly recommend the T43. It's really performable. The adder channel which can be inverted or turned off is quite nice as well.
Gohan2A
Intellijel scales with root note or interval
base615
Cheers guys
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1