MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Endrophines 6HP
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Endrophines 6HP
southberry
I'm really excited by the forthcoming Endorphines new modules
the Milky Way can the small fx thing I'm looking for , the Stereo Filter seems to be a killer for 6HP and the oscillator is also really good according to new demoes with wavefolding ...
I don' know when they will be out officially ... there's isn't a lot of talking about these new modules ... hmmm.....
Zifor
They seem really cool to accompany a endorphin.es shuttle system smile
deftinwulf
Agreed, they all look pretty excellent. I think I'm most interested in the Godspeed oscillator, but God(speed) knows I don't need any more VCOs...

Depending on the "16 fx types" in the Milky Way, I could be interested in that as well. Looking forward to more info/sound demos.
cackland
Yes curious too. Bring on the demos
Orange
+1 for the fx module. It compensates the hp of the Mimeophon too (next to buy). w00t
Oh and perhaps later on the filter too.
The website mentions ‘available soon’ for a while now, so I guess they come out ‘very soon’. Guinness ftw!
matttech
2 or 3 more weeks, last time I asked when mine are likely to be ready
southberry
Happy to know they are landing soon. I hope we will get more videos and infos ... Really tempted by the Stereo Filter but I NEED a module like the Milky Way ...really curious to know the list of effects and to get more demoes of the reverb (which seems really good from the few teaser)
johny_gtr
before listening demos, I prefer mono analog filter/lpg than digital and stereo but who knows how good can be a digital. Furthrrrr is a beast but also analog
shoottofill
i had seen on their instagram that they were adding some features and it would be 'worth the wait'
they also posted a video with somebody playing with one, so i assume a demo video is coming soon

(this may have been on instagram stories, so not sure if its still up)
Skumrask
I had a quick look during Modular Day at Befaco a couple of weeks ago and they are great. Well thought through so that most of them incorporate some functions that I normally use another module to get.

Quote:
johny_gtr, before listening demos, I prefer mono analog filter/lpg than digital and stereo but who knows how good can be a digital. Furthrrrr is a beast but also analog

Furthrrr is analog but you can add a digital through 0 chip. Digital filters also have character so you are missing out if you happen to need that specific character but avoid the module because it is digital.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1