MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Endrophines 6HP
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next [all]
Author Endrophines 6HP
southberry
I'm really excited by the forthcoming Endorphines new modules
the Milky Way can the small fx thing I'm looking for , the Stereo Filter seems to be a killer for 6HP and the oscillator is also really good according to new demoes with wavefolding ...
I don' know when they will be out officially ... there's isn't a lot of talking about these new modules ... hmmm.....
Zifor
They seem really cool to accompany a endorphin.es shuttle system smile
deftinwulf
Agreed, they all look pretty excellent. I think I'm most interested in the Godspeed oscillator, but God(speed) knows I don't need any more VCOs...

Depending on the "16 fx types" in the Milky Way, I could be interested in that as well. Looking forward to more info/sound demos.
cackland
Yes curious too. Bring on the demos
Orange
+1 for the fx module. It compensates the hp of the Mimeophon too (next to buy). w00t
Oh and perhaps later on the filter too.
The website mentions ‘available soon’ for a while now, so I guess they come out ‘very soon’. Guinness ftw!
matttech
2 or 3 more weeks, last time I asked when mine are likely to be ready
southberry
Happy to know they are landing soon. I hope we will get more videos and infos ... Really tempted by the Stereo Filter but I NEED a module like the Milky Way ...really curious to know the list of effects and to get more demoes of the reverb (which seems really good from the few teaser)
johny_gtr
before listening demos, I prefer mono analog filter/lpg than digital and stereo but who knows how good can be a digital. Furthrrrr is a beast but also analog
shoottofill
i had seen on their instagram that they were adding some features and it would be 'worth the wait'
they also posted a video with somebody playing with one, so i assume a demo video is coming soon

(this may have been on instagram stories, so not sure if its still up)
Skumrask
I had a quick look during Modular Day at Befaco a couple of weeks ago and they are great. Well thought through so that most of them incorporate some functions that I normally use another module to get.

Quote:
johny_gtr, before listening demos, I prefer mono analog filter/lpg than digital and stereo but who knows how good can be a digital. Furthrrrr is a beast but also analog

Furthrrr is analog but you can add a digital through 0 chip. Digital filters also have character so you are missing out if you happen to need that specific character but avoid the module because it is digital.
johny_gtr
Skumrask wrote:

Furthrrr is analog but you can add a digital through 0 chip. Digital filters also have character so you are missing out if you happen to need that specific character but avoid the module because it is digital.

I have many digital modules in euro (MI, XAOC, OR, Strymon) but still don't hear interesting for me digital filter. I hope it will be the first one.
Nevertheless some modern analog filters are also sound sterile for me seriously, i just don't get it
Dogma
johny_gtr wrote:
Skumrask wrote:

I have many digital modules in euro (MI, XAOC, OR, Strymon) but still don't hear interesting for me digital filter. I hope it will be the first one.
Nevertheless some modern analog filters are also sound sterile for me seriously, i just don't get it

I’m talking about grand terminal bellow
The effects are fantastic, the filters are by far the best digital filters I’ve ever heard - I was super sceptical about them as I’d never heard a good digital filter in modular (well apart from the mungo f0 - which was amazing but no character - clean, great slew limiter but not like these filters)
They’re ZDF filters (zero delay feedback - native instruments, U-HE use em too)
The slope gens are freakin amazing too - it’s actually my favourite module atm - I use it everywhere so these 6hp are highly recommended smile
southberry
the instagram demo of the Milky Way Hall Reverb is all I need ! I want one
Southfork
Can anyone confirm what platform the milky way is built on? Spin chip? Atmega? Something else?
matttech
I'm pretty sure it's the spin chip, but I'm not 100% certain
matttech
Just been doing some digging and I'm not sure where I got that from so I could be wrong. Unless I saw it on a superbooth video or something...

I might be getting mixed up with the xaoc devices one
Orange
They are out now!

https://m.facebook.com/theendorphines/videos/553397752139617/?refsrc=h ttps%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2Ftheendorphines%2Fvideos%2F55339775213961 7%2F&_rdr
Moerder
Orange wrote:

https://m.facebook.com/theendorphines/videos/553397752139617/?refsrc=h ttps%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2Ftheendorphines%2Fvideos%2F55339775213961 7%2F&_rdr

what a waste of milk and modules meh
deftinwulf
Moerder wrote:
Orange wrote:

Pretty strange marketing choice... hmmm.....
johny_gtr
deftinwulf wrote:
Moerder wrote:
Orange wrote:

Pretty strange marketing choice... hmmm.....

Just relax.
It’s a kind of art

I’m more interested in proper audio demos
unexpectedbowtie
Moerder wrote:
Orange wrote:

They weren't necessarily functioning modules.

Aside: I am pretty curious about that Milky Way module...
matttech
Just opened up pre-orders for these badboys. Stock is en route and arriving next week! screaming goo yo
cackland
To the OP... correct the company name in the title.

I just went to search for this thread, and being spelt wrong, was difficult to find.
ookrsia
Now we need proper demos!
exper
I was interested in the Milky Way, but I’m not clear on the clocked delay abilities. There’s a tap button, but I don’t see a clock input anywhere. However the manual makes mention of ‘incoming clock’. Does anyone know what the deal is here?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next [all]
Page 1 of 6