MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Select bus breakout
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Author Select bus breakout
javes777
Hi Os

Where is the select bus breakout manual / instructions please? Not the assembly instructions.

Thanks
os
There isn't one. What would you like to know?
javes777
How to use it for my (now 8) distings and general cv? Does a save midi message save everything from these 9 modules without doing anything on them?

How do you save? If I’ve read it correctly, a cc need to be high when the program change is sent for the save?

How does the polyphonic feature work? Is it just round robin with no options? Will that polyphony spill onto the general cv?

Any future plans for select bus on the fh2?

Thanks
os
Quote:
How to use it for my (now 8) distings and general cv? Does a save midi message save everything from these 9 modules without doing anything on them?

You have to enable the recall bus on the modules, but after that, yes.

Quote:
How do you save? If I’ve read it correctly, a cc need to be high when the program change is sent for the save?

That's the one.

Quote:
How does the polyphonic feature work? Is it just round robin with no options? Will that polyphony spill onto the general cv?

It's documented in the user manual. There's no interaction between disting and General CV.

Quote:
Any future plans for select bus on the fh2?

No, it's not physically wired for it.
Sandrine
Can somebody please tell me what the quiescent state on the CV bus is? High or Low?
The schemaitics on Select Bus are conflicting
https://llllllll.co/t/teletype-i2c-select-bus-bridge/17760
os
It's high.
Sandrine
os wrote:
It's high.

Thanks!!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Page 1 of 1