MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

FH-2 expander Velocity Trigger question.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Author FH-2 expander Velocity Trigger question.
kfw
After reading up on it over the past few weeks, I’m now ready to commit to an FH-2 as my master clock/sync/MIDI engine; it looks unbelievably powerful & I’m looking forward to getting to know/learn it. I’m curious though if the FHX-8GT supports velocity triggers, or if these are simple binary gates? If not, can the FHX-8CV be used to send variable-velocity triggers/gates to the General CV? Trying to figure out which expanders to get.
os
The FHX-8GT only does on/off gates. The FHX-8CV offers exactly the same functions as the FH-2's own outputs.
kfw
os wrote:
The FHX-8GT only does on/off gates. The FHX-8CV offers exactly the same functions as the FH-2's own outputs.

Thanks for clarifying OS! Is there any reason I can't use FHX-8CV's for all of my trigger/gate duties as well as CV ones?
os
No. The FHX-8GT is just cheaper.
kfw
os wrote:
No. The FHX-8GT is just cheaper.

Noted. Thanks for developing all of these incredible modules! I'm consistently blown away by how powerful the whole Expert Sleepers ecosystem is. Looking forward to getting intimately acquainted w/ the FH-2!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Page 1 of 1