MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

6U Dance Music Live Cases
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Play Out! Performance Modulars  
Author 6U Dance Music Live Cases
c0rpse
This is the 6U I used to play at Knobcon last weekend.

I originally started on 12U but over time learned to strip everything down to the essential elements. I really love playing on 6U because I can get very deep and complex with my patch but still remember what everything does. My 12U would only allow me to do basic patches before I started to get confused.

Does anyone else have a 6U dance rig? I know of the "small systems" thread but this is bigger than most of what is in there.[/img]
Dennis
hey there!

i always play live on my 6U

https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_724746.jpg

doesn't feel limited at all
currently changed the percussion section to more osc/filters to make a ambient session in October but yea.... that's pretty much it

4 voices, plonk and squid sample doing percussion, blind panel is just a placeholder for the CV expander of the nerdseq love
c0rpse
Nice case!

I really need to pick up one of those Shakamat Hi-Pass modules.

I've also been eyeing that Squid Salmple. It's not small enough to make replacing the Assimil8or a no brainer, but the interface seems much better for changing stuff during your performance.
Illiac

This is the system I put together last year for Vintage King showrooms and synth trade shows, but I road tested it by playing a few shows and it was quite awesome. Basically a full fledged groovebox.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Play Out! Performance Modulars  
Page 1 of 1