MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Korg Mono/Poly Key Assigner calibration
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author Korg Mono/Poly Key Assigner calibration
fracinfrucer
Hello folks. I have scoured the internet and can't find the answer to my question. In the calibration procedure in the service manual, after calibrating the power supply, you calibrate the key assigner to 1 volt per octave. It says to "Short the TUNE POINT." I am not sure what the tune point is that it is referring to. Can someone explain this to me? My Mono/Poly is off from octave to octave and I haven't been able to find "tune point" anywhere else in the service manual.
wally01
If you have the service manual there is a tune switch indicated on the schematic on page 9 of the manual. It is right beside the 8049 micro.
The switch is physically located in the vicinity of the mid rage adjustment pot. (page 15 of the service manual). The switch should be open under normal conditions and then shorted when calibrating. I'm not familiar with the Monopoly but i hope this helps.
Cheers.

Pat
fracinfrucer
Yes, I see the switch there now! Thank you so much for taking the time! we're not worthy
wally01
You're welcome!
Good luck with the calibration.

Cheers
Pat
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 1