MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

ES-6/ADAT connection problem
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Author ES-6/ADAT connection problem
iahimlop
I bought an ES6 from Expert Sleepers and i am tried to connect it to my Motu 8A interface, so I plugged the ADAT cable from es6 to motu optical in and patched a saw waveform from dixie2+ which turned ch1 purple. I guess the sounds should come from intput 9 from interface but nothing is happening, anything i do, i get no sound...

The reason why i bought this interface is because it's dc coupled, i had an apollo quad firewire with thunderbolt extension that have AC coupled.

Am i doing something wrong?
spilthyfred
iahimlop wrote:
I bought an ES6 from Expert Sleepers and i am tried to connect it to my Motu 8A interface, so I plugged the ADAT cable from es6 to motu optical in and patched a saw waveform from dixie2+ which turned ch1 purple. I guess the sounds should come from intput 9 from interface but nothing is happening, anything i do, i get no sound...

The reason why i bought this interface is because it's dc coupled, i had an apollo quad firewire with thunderbolt extension that have AC coupled.

Am i doing something wrong?

You also need the ES-3 for it to operate. I will say that the ES-3 is an incredible module to have - I dont know what I would do without it.
iahimlop
Thank you so much for info, that makes perfect sens. I want to buy that also, I order it 1 month ago but it still say that it will be available in 8-9 weeks, which is a lot of time. Do you know any store where it’s avalilable? On all that i’ve seen it say comming soon, so i guess all stores will get them at the same time
spilthyfred
iahimlop wrote:
Thank you so much for info, that makes perfect sens. I want to buy that also, I order it 1 month ago but it still say that it will be available in 8-9 weeks, which is a lot of time. Do you know any store where it’s avalilable? On all that i’ve seen it say comming soon, so i guess all stores will get them at the same time

Your best bet would probably be to keep your eyes out for a used one if you can find one until they are back in stock.
spilthyfred
I just sent you a PM with a link
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Page 1 of 1