What actually comes with Silent Way V1.x?

Discussion and support for Expert Sleepers' Silent Way software and hardware.

Moderators: Kent, os

The_Crooked_Man
mad man with a box

What actually comes with Silent Way V1.x?

Post by The_Crooked_Man » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:23 am

I see that "Silent Way V1.x" is $49 in the Expert Sleepers web store, but what does that actually include? Is that the full bundle, i.e. AC encoder, DC, all the LFO's, quantizer, etc.?

skweeegor
I can't believe I ate the whole thing

Post by skweeegor » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:25 am

Yup, all the SW plugins.

os
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by os » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:25 am

Yes, that's all the plug-ins.

If in doubt, download the demo before buying.

The_Crooked_Man
mad man with a box

Post by The_Crooked_Man » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:39 am

Ooooh. . .lovely. I didn't bother getting the demo since I don't have a DC coupled interface. I'll absolutely get the SW suite and an ES-1, though. Think there will be enough ES-1's to go around, this time? Any preorders or anything like that to get our hats in the ring before they arrive?

os
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by os » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:45 am

There will be plenty this time.

Oldstench
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by Oldstench » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:02 pm

Welcome to the faithful, brother The_Crooked_Man. We have such wonderful things to show you.
Humanity has doomed itself.

The_Crooked_Man
mad man with a box

Post by The_Crooked_Man » Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:24 am

Oldstench wrote:Welcome to the faithful, brother The_Crooked_Man. We have such wonderful things to show you.
Thanks, I'm actually VERY excited about this. Originally, when I started to build my modular, the goal was to avoid using software for anything other than recording. But after using a monomachine (which of course I had to sell to feed the modular demon) and a SEQ-02 (which I'm using currently) to sequence it, I find myself wanting more and more options. Since I have a Fireface 800 that pretty much always has 6 spare outs, there's really no reason NOT to do this.

I was considering going with Volta, as I could probably get it as an NFR, but since I've had so many problems with MOTU in the past, and OS not only came up with this idea, but troubleshoots it on this forum and seems to genuinely care about us, I've gotta support the right guy :tu:

I just bought a 15' 8 channel TRS-DSUB snake, and plan to grab the ES-1 with dsub THE SECOND that they're back in stock. Can't wait :yay:

Return to “Expert Sleepers”