MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

What actually comes with Silent Way V1.x?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Author What actually comes with Silent Way V1.x?
The_Crooked_Man
I see that "Silent Way V1.x" is $49 in the Expert Sleepers web store, but what does that actually include? Is that the full bundle, i.e. AC encoder, DC, all the LFO's, quantizer, etc.?
skweeegor
Yup, all the SW plugins.
os
Yes, that's all the plug-ins.

If in doubt, download the demo before buying.
The_Crooked_Man
Ooooh. . .lovely. I didn't bother getting the demo since I don't have a DC coupled interface. I'll absolutely get the SW suite and an ES-1, though. Think there will be enough ES-1's to go around, this time? Any preorders or anything like that to get our hats in the ring before they arrive?
os
There will be plenty this time.
Oldstench
Welcome to the faithful, brother The_Crooked_Man. We have such wonderful things to show you.
The_Crooked_Man
Oldstench wrote:
Welcome to the faithful, brother The_Crooked_Man. We have such wonderful things to show you.

Thanks, I'm actually VERY excited about this. Originally, when I started to build my modular, the goal was to avoid using software for anything other than recording. But after using a monomachine (which of course I had to sell to feed the modular demon) and a SEQ-02 (which I'm using currently) to sequence it, I find myself wanting more and more options. Since I have a Fireface 800 that pretty much always has 6 spare outs, there's really no reason NOT to do this.

I was considering going with Volta, as I could probably get it as an NFR, but since I've had so many problems with MOTU in the past, and OS not only came up with this idea, but troubleshoots it on this forum and seems to genuinely care about us, I've gotta support the right guy thumbs up

I just bought a 15' 8 channel TRS-DSUB snake, and plan to grab the ES-1 with dsub THE SECOND that they're back in stock. Can't wait applause
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Page 1 of 1