MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Easel lid compartment
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author Easel lid compartment
Nicken85
Hey!

Anyone got a good tip how to store some cables and the power adapter in the lid of the easel? Seems to be a perfect place to have a compartment of some sort. Is there any ready-to-buy-solution?

Thanks!
Slabwax
When I had my Easel it came with a little black zippered bag. I put some extra strong velcro on the back of the bag and some on the inside of the lid and it worked fine.
Nicken85
Good idea!
misa
There should be little shelves in there to stack your collectible action figures on!

Nothing like looking Yoda right in the eyes during a live improvised gig! wink
lumin
I bought a couple of these boxes, removed some of the grids and cut out some of the posts to create sections for cables & shorting bars, then hot glued to the lid. I may change it to the velcro to allow removal when I play. great idea.

power adapter storage is another thing. never figured out a proper spot inside the lid.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1PC-6-36-Compartments-Plastic-Storage-Box-Jew elry-Bead-Screw-Organizer-Container/283605706802?hash=item420837a832:m  :mfrKT3wRs043XGG-VDEXteQ
Nicken85
Ok so the power adapter doesn’t fit over the 218 in the lid?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1