MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

I just pulled the trigger, I bought a miniwave...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author I just pulled the trigger, I bought a miniwave...
D/A A/D
Yellow Knobs, and I have some yellow switch caps for it.

Now that I am one of you, can someone try to make me feel better about spending so much fucking money???

very frustrating
Kent
You'll plug a sawtooth wave into it and immediately start giggling yourself silly. It's a must have module and actually cheap for all that it does. Plus, you can continue to expand on it in the future. A wise buy.
dkcg
You will LOVE it! Great as a wave table oscillator like Kent said, but send LFOs through it and that's a whole other world of alien strangness or quantized notes even. grin

Did you get a 2nd prom? If i had the space i'd get a second one and the scale quantizer prom. the rocket's got some cool tables too tho.

I stopped thinking about getting a quantizer for now because of this thing. And a sawtooth oscillator I hardly used (I bet the Elf would ROCK on this) has a whole new life because of the miniwave. SlayerBadger! it's this good! -> Guinness ftw!
scozbor
as soon as i saw the 'last chance for mini waves' message, I got one too!!! hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper
D/A A/D
dkcg wrote:
You will LOVE it! Great as a wave table oscillator like Kent said, but send LFOs through it and that's a whole other world of alien strangness or quantized notes even. grin

Did you get a 2nd prom? If i had the space i'd get a second one and the scale quantizer prom. the rocket's got some cool tables too tho.

I stopped thinking about getting a quantizer for now because of this thing. And a sawtooth oscillator I hardly used (I bet the Elf would ROCK on this) has a whole new life because of the miniwave. SlayerBadger! it's this good! -> Guinness ftw!

I am going to get the Bosch Gardens rom, as it sounds inviting... It had me at "drones"...
D/A A/D
Who wants to sell me a frac rack case??? Hug
Luka
sigh.. me wants...
D/A A/D
Luka wrote:
sigh.. me wants...

Worst part is I have no way to power it when it gets here... cry
Luka
what a tease!

i remember once when i was working interstate i found about 20 records that were to die for. i had no way of playing them at our hotel so i just kept looking at the cover about every 5 mins for the entire two weeks. smile
flippantminister
scozbor wrote:
as soon as i saw the 'last chance for mini waves' message, I got one too!!!

wait... last chance??? did i miss something???
Luka
it was on matrixsynth
they said there was only a few left and next chance would be spring 2009
:(
scozbor
blacet mailing list is good
Kwote
i just got the mini-rom from retrosynth. i wouldn't waste time with any other roms besides the scale quantizer. i'll be sure to post a youtube demo once i get it installed.

i have a feeling it'll be instant love love
futuresoundsystems
Nice one! w00t
Kwote
not the most proper demo but here's a quick clip of the mini-rom in action.

the mini rom banks and waves are being swept all the way through with lfo's.

http://www.kwotemusic.com/MiniRomPlusReverbTest.mp3

you'll notice some glitchiness. this is because the banks themselves weren't designed to be smoothly stepped through. the 64 waves per bank are however and it's amazing.

i'll try to make some proper tracks utilizing it's true strength in the near future.
Kent
Fuggin byooteeful!

I'm still grumbling about that whole "U.S. shipping gets priority" stuff... arg... may just have to roll with hylander.
sandyb
Kent wrote:

"U.S. shipping gets priority"

you know what we say about that!
goatse.cx
Kwote
it's all sold out already.

i don't think i'd get any other Roms in the immediate future but i'd advise going with Hylander for sure. he's got some great stuff and you should know how i feel about the scale quantizer rom by now Coffee Addiction FTW
haricots
All kits as well as ready made MW are sold out?
dkcg
haricots wrote:
All kits as well as ready made MW are sold out?

I think he meant the ROM, not the miniwaves. I think Blacet's pretty good about updating status on their sales page.
Kwote
yeah i meant the mini rom but the mini waves are about to be. hurry and get one now!! John announced on the blacet list recently that stock was real low and there won't be a new batch until spring 2009.
scozbor
mini wave kit arrived today w00t

looks like my weekend is full 8) Guinness ftw!
dougcl
Got mine (kit) last week. Faceplate arrived last night.
krelnarb
Great minds think alike (or so great minds would like you to believe)

I ordered a MW and a KW (and a PS500) yesterday to take advantage of the year end deals.
D/A A/D
krelnarb wrote:
Great minds think alike (or so great minds would like you to believe)

I ordered a MW and a KW (and a PS500) yesterday to take advantage of the year end deals.

I am still waiting for my MV... eek!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2