MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

3DWaves stands
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author 3DWaves stands
tehyar
I recently bought a new release of theirs and wanted to share. They now make a stand for the Radias R, which is really just a small stand with a 4u rack face. Which is awesome because:

I'd love to give them some ++ feedback, but they apparently only communicate via Facebook. Oh well, maybe they'll read the forum. Kids these days. you kids get off my lawn

Note that only the top screws are mounted. Seems my virus holes are a less than 1mm too close together. seriously, i just don't get it I think it's the virus' fault, but it doesn't affect it so I don't really care much. If I get around to checking which is off I'll update this post.
trainspotter
i reached him via reverb, bought a few things from always delivers.
Bobby
Awesome. This is exactly the type of thing I want for my Soma Plusar when it arrives. Thank you for sharing
Licudi
https://reverb.com/shop/3dwaves?page=1
computer controlled
They are a godsend. I've gotten their dual Behringer stand that fits my Neutron and my Microfreak, which is in their new Nanobod case.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1