MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Ecstasequence
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author Ecstasequence
thisoldhouse
This looks like fun! Not too many details but looks like a fun portable music machine

http://nicolaitoma.com/design/ecstasequence/
onthebandwagon
Is she taking that out or putting it in her bag as she vacantly looks into the distance?
thisoldhouse
I think she was gonna take it out, but then something disturbing occurred nearby and she decided to pack it back up
onthebandwagon
eyes...
slumberjack
Nice!!
guigui
It seems nice, but it's just a concept.
Panason
Quote:
"I get the most likes if I post photos of music gear"

"Hardware is very durable just because of its limitations, since you don't have to do any software updates"

It's a sucker's market. seriously, i just don't get it
tarmoog
Panason wrote:
Quote:
"I get the most likes if I post photos of music gear"

"Hardware is very durable just because of its limitations, since you don't have to do any software updates"

It's a sucker's market. seriously, i just don't get it

I am confused, is this for real? Really they are marketing product with phrases like "I get the most likes if I post photos of music gear" hmmm..... d'oh!
Moerder
@tarmoog: these phrases are on their website as slideshow-statements from different people/artists/etc from around the world. one guy there said that 'likes for gear' thing, another one simply says 'I like coloured instruments' and so on. it was based on this: 'In order to design a product for a defined target group twelve user interviews were conducted with fifty percent female and fifty percent male musicians from seven different nationalities.' so that's where this comes from. since the product isn't actually a product yet, these statements are just generic blabla that may or may not link up with the yet-to-be-made product..
tarmoog
Moerder wrote:
@tarmoog: these phrases are on their website as slideshow-statements from different people/artists/etc from around the world. one guy there said that 'likes for gear' thing, another one simply says 'I like coloured instruments' and so on. it was based on this: 'In order to design a product for a defined target group twelve user interviews were conducted with fifty percent female and fifty percent male musicians from seven different nationalities.' so that's where this comes from. since the product isn't actually a product yet, these statements are just generic blabla that may or may not link up with the yet-to-be-made product..

Yet it is still marketing decision to use those phrases in their website.
Maybe I am just too old, or maybe I should get into business of making hip/cool looking devices for "music makers".

"I get more likes on my social media when I post marbles -> rings -> clouds in a minimalistic setting with cool gadgets" thumbs up
nectarios
Looks like something I could see my self messing with if I was using the train a lot, or something...
onthebandwagon

Play Him Off, Keyboard Cat.
CF3
Those pushbutton knobs are a very cool idea, but kind of scary from a durability point of view at the same time. Brilliant design overall. Sorta has a “OP-1” vibe to it.
Panason
CF3 wrote:
Those pushbutton knobs are a very cool idea, but kind of scary from a durability point of view at the same time. Brilliant design overall. Sorta has a “OP-1” vibe to it.

Yes, and the white dots on the 16 encoders are nonsensical. There is also the issue of inadvertently turning the knob while pressing it.. they would have to be extremely well engineered!

It does look great but perhaps implausible.
CursedFrogurt
The promo video is just

hmmm.....
Sir Ruff
Does it actually sample? Not much of a portable unit if it doesn't
ranix
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1