MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

*Video* Żłób Modular Diode Chaos demo by Todd Barton
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author *Video* Żłób Modular Diode Chaos demo by Todd Barton
onurkalaycioglu
I'm very honored that the venerable Todd Barton could do a demo video of my new 3hp chaotic voltage generator, Diode Chaos.

Diode Chaos produces 3 phases of interrelated morphing voltages including a chaotic trigger out. The range is around 30 seconds a cycle up to audio rate. The frequency is controlled by the RATE knob. Each output exhibits different behavior at different rate settings. For more info, pictures, and videos go to my site.

It's available now hand-built, diy kit, or pcb/panel at my site(in my signature) or through fine retailers like Perfect Circuit and Thonk.

peripatitis
very nice, can you reset the module?
joem
Nice! I'm definitely going to get a pcb/panel of this. 3hp is my favorite size of really small module.
smithjohn
Looks like a great way to fill odd sized HP gaps SlayerBadger! a thumbs up for going to audio rates.
onurkalaycioglu
peripatitis wrote:
very nice, can you reset the module?

sorry no reset, its not a traditional LFO. since its chaos based its a bit more sensitive to tampering with the original circuit since things occur in a kind of feedback loop, calculating new voltages based on previous ones. but adding reset to a chaotic circuit is something to consider in the future.

@joem
thanks, great.

@smithjohn
yea some interesting oscillations/repetitions can happen with the rate fully clockwise or near it.
TheCoug
Oh boy! This feeding Vector Space is going to be GREAT!
onurkalaycioglu
TheCoug wrote:
Oh boy! This feeding Vector Space is going to be GREAT!

yes indeed.
paperCUT
Really nice module! I tried to order from Thonk and the other EU dealers but no one has stock. Any idea when they'll be stocked/restocked?
onurkalaycioglu
you can always order direct from me, or ask your favorite local dealer to stock my modules. but the next run is at the pcb and almost done. will be shipping an order to thonk next week.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1