MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

What happend to the SynthCube website?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author What happend to the SynthCube website?
pugix
https://synthcube.com/

It's the New England Synthesizer Center now. But no products. seriously, i just don't get it
J3RK
Maybe a DNS issue? It just worked for me.
arthurdent
Just worked for me too. Running an iMac with Sierra, FireFox 62.0.3.
cackland
Works for me three
ClausF
no problems also in good old Germany.
diophantine
For a brief time it was pointing to the website for what I think is their new (physical) storefront. Seemingly just a configuration issue while probably sorting things out for the new site.

EDIT: and now it is pointing to the MFOS site. So clearly it is something with their hosting config being tweaked.
devinw1
You found a wormhole! hihi help
Bodo1967
Yesterday evening (CET), neither Synthcube nor the MFOS web site were accessible. They are both back to normal now, afaict. So I suppose it was a server issue (maintenance perhaps?).
pugix
After I cleared my browser cache, it's back.
DJMaytag
Looks relatively OK, but still out of stock of anything interesting to me. Seems like they’re constantly out of stock on the things in my wishlist, especially when they drop sales.
synthcube
Yes, we've been reconfiguring our web assets to simplify navigation and to create a site for the new physical space. As of now, everything seems configured right and is stable.

We'll be populating the New England Synthesizer Center site with more details (as well as the new FB page)

thanks!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 1