MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Location original B&A headquarters?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author Location original B&A headquarters?
rkilman
I’m in The Bay Area for the weekend and thought it would be fun to see where my 200e was born. Does anyone know the address? Thanks!
Minimoog56
Curtis’s Street Berkeley. Near Hopkins.
analoglsd
[quote="rkilman"]I’m in The Bay Area for the weekend and thought it would be fun to see where my 200e was born. Does anyone know the address? Thanks![/b][/quote

If you go, you'll be 2.2 miles from the Vintage Synthesizer Museum.
Just sayin'.
thetwlo
Minimoog56 wrote:
Curtis’s Street Berkeley. Near Hopkins.

yeah, just an unassuming gray(?) house. It's likely still in the family, so won't provide the #, It's easy to find with a search. Only went there twice, and Don wasn't there.
rkilman
Thanks, all! I know where to find it now.

@analoglsd - would love to check out VSM but sadly time won't allow this trip. Hopefully in the future! Looks like dreamland.
Reed
Be sure to enjoy a fine beverage at Coffee Conscious around the corner on Gilman Street!
dkcg
If you look at any gray two story mid century house in Berkley. that's what it looked like. I picked up my original 18 boat and a few modules there. Literally nothing special looking about the house exterior.

Inside I saw unicorns and the ghost of the Merry Pranksters running around in a mini cool-aid acid test with go-go dancers and aliens running around with easels.

Nah, you'll feel like Clark Griswold in front of the grand canyon. "Yup, that's the house...ok, lets go get some waffles."
lumin
analoglsd wrote:
If you go, you'll be 2.2 miles from the Vintage Synthesizer Museum.
Just sayin'.

Always wanted to go just to mess with that Gleeman you have.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1