MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

What's in your 4U Palette?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author What's in your 4U Palette?
gluepet
Curious to see your themed micro system ideas - real or gridded!
Euro "Standard" ftl

deadlyfriendly
Just filled it today with the Pico LPG, just waiting on a 1u vca and it will be complete... for now.
gluepet
Looks great! - was just thinking it would be cool to start one w/ the mimeophon
Boofin Moonrocks

Wanted to make something very unintuitive to complement the serge panels I'm building. Still trying to figure out the 1u row. Thinking of putting a monome crow into the 3u to 1u adapter, making a little panel to put in the adapter and drilling some holes for the attenuverter inputs and outputs and cutting the original panel in half, drilling some holes in the side of the pallette and installing the pulp logic foot switches there, then adding a 1u ornament and crime. Also considering ditching the ornament and crime and building some mixers for analog saturation, or reorganizing and adding a monome white whale. I don't know, anyone have any advice?
SavageMessiah

I had a lot of fun with this setup. Piston Honda mk3 and Streams are a natural combo. Having a rack that could fit on my lap is a nice change of pace from my normal monstrosity hihi
exper
Currently its functioning as a "drum machine":

I'm thinking of either getting another (or swapping modules from my main cases) to make it a control skiff:

plainjanefrancis

Here's my current set up. I keep a tetrapad in a 4ms pod by it's side.
lionel
plainjanefrancis wrote:

What is on the bottom right please "Dark...?"
plainjanefrancis
lionel wrote:

What is on the bottom right please "Dark...?"

Dark Matter from Casper Electronics/ Bastl Instruments.
Crimesofthecrown
plainjanefrancis wrote:

This is sick.
doublestewart

The mannequins series with 2 mangroves fits nicely, and with just enough left over space for an optomix
gluepet
exper wrote:
I'm thinking of either getting another (or swapping modules from my main cases) to make it a control skiff:

Looking at doing something similar for a hybrid system w/vcv. Maybe swap the second tetrapad for an es-8 and a pam’s...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1