MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

SysEx Dumpster modular podcast - Episode 20
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author SysEx Dumpster modular podcast - Episode 20
VanEck
Topics: Knobcon 8 recap, IME Bionic Lester 3 hype, Erogenous Tones Structure swooning, LZX Memory Palace freakout, Waldorf Kyra flirting, Jomox Alpha Base frustrations, Paul Schreiber's fancy new reverb module!

[s]https://soundcloud.com/sysexdumpster/episode-20[/s]

SysEx Dumpster is hosted by Dave 8cylinder, Nick Breinich, and Greg VanEck.

Intro music by Nick Breinich, outro music by Greg VanEck. This episode was recorded in Fall 2019.

Available on iTunes, Google Play, and more at: https://www.sysexdumpster.com/
trax
five stars thumbs up
VM
Love the podcast. I just wish the episodes went a bit longer and contained a bit more info about each of your workflows, current rig rundowns, updates on the music projects you're working on, etc.
vasculator
VM wrote:
Love the podcast. I just wish the episodes went a bit longer and contained a bit more info about each of your workflows, current rig rundowns, updates on the music projects you're working on, etc.

thanks that is good feedback. will think about how it might work to fold more of that in.
depaffect
I agree. And sometimes I forgot what you guys are talking about, it can be hard to pick it up if my attention wanes for a few seconds.

But I really love this podcast - my favourite modular podcast actually. Mainly because it's just talkin modular. And not really any scene chat, which also gets boring very quick if you're not on the same side of the planet. And honest opinions. I love hearing you bag stuff out if you don't like it.

I wish the episodes were a bit more frequent though hehe

But overall - great work. I'm a fan.
Modulus
Thanks Greg, Im really enjoying these podcasts. thumbs up
Tonescape
Subscribed w00t
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1