MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Which Eurorack Module has the most patch points?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author Which Eurorack Module has the most patch points?
Northpaw27
I love patching. I love patching so much I want to get the most patch points into my system.

Which module has the most patch points? GO!

bonus points for most patch points per hp, but I think a passive mult probably wins that one.
teethgrinder
Befaco rampage ?
doublestewart
The cold mac has to be right up there
Northpaw27
Can anyone beat the Instruo Cs-L?
doublestewart
Taking pp per hp out of the equation the frap tools fumana has loads more
pieter
Easy: the Doepfer A-180-2.
mother misty
pieter wrote:
Easy: the Doepfer A-180-2.

So many patch points on this, that they don't even fit within the width of the faceplate.
I really don't understand why Doepfer is doing this hmmm.....
megarat
mother misty wrote:
I really don't understand why Doepfer is doing this hmmm.....

Because they're trying to compete with Intellijel?
mother misty
My bad very frustrating very frustrating
Thought we were talking about the Doepfer A-135-2
mskala
mother misty wrote:
I really don't understand why Doepfer is doing this :hmm:

The number of threads on here asking for "best SMALL <whatever item>" is probably part of the reason.
Keltie
Worng vector space.

E370

M32
brandonlogic

Rigo
Doepfer A-150-8 Octal Manual/Voltage Controlled Programmable Switches

32 in 12 HP, and still 10 (small) switches hihi

Match made in heaven for the A-155/A-155/A-154 combo.
cptnal
Rebel Tech's Mix 04 has 24 in 10hp, but I fear brandonlogic has already stolen the crown. waah

...and a special prize for pieter. Made me laugh.
R.U.Nuts
Folktek Matter ii. If you count the banana patchbay you have 116 patch points in 18 HP. hihi
BlinkyLights
AFG
Vulcan Modulator
uLFO
URA
Cold Mac

All have loads for "regular modules".
gonkulator
It is an absolute travesty that MG cannot sort by number of patch points. Miley Cyrus
FatKingTubby
Love me a good cable muncher. Considering what's already been mentioned I would add frap tool's 333 (18 in 6hp), doepfer's A-152 (29 in 16hp), and WMD's arpitecht (18 in 12hp). Beyond being cable hoarders they are also each excellent at what they do.
hinterlands303
Came here to say the a-152 but it pales in comparison to some of these (that Algebra module has 48 lol). Still an awesome module with 29 patch points in 16hp.
winn3r
Takaab Smulti has 9 in 2 hp! That's 378 in 84 hp!!! hyper
Severed head
The most interesting part of this is surely people posting about modules some have never seen before
SavageMessiah
ADDAC 601 is 30 in 20hp. Roughly half a Fumana both in function and in jacks. I think all modules should now be measured in Fumana fractions. MY ASS IS BLEEDING
AbundantChoice
This is 100% cheating, but does the Folktek Matter II count? Each banana-pin slot is basically a self-wired patch, so that gives you 8 "normal" patch points up top and ***108*** self-patch pinpoints across the 6 18-slot matrices below. All in 18hp!

(whoops! Just noticed this also a few posts up!)
Halfgeleider
Soundmachines modulör114, has as the name states 114 patchpoints, but in 84hp. None the less, all points and knobs easy accesible
Crimesofthecrown
All of the 1010 modules.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2