MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Behringer teases 303 clone?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next [all]
Author Behringer teases 303 clone?
steffie268
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEcIktso6GU&t=0s

Think of it what you will lol
blinosynth
I want one Guinness ftw!
lisa
Release date 8/11? Quite soon. smile or about a year off. wink
tobb
Nice,i hope the programming is idem like on the real thing!
ludotex
That might the one berhinger clone i get love
paperCUT
Yeah this is what I've been waiting for. Really hard to complain about B cloning one of the most cloned synths there is. My x0x has served me well but the build quality is rather poor.
nectarios
I have a x0xb0x, Andy Pledger build too and its been solid for many years...the TT-303 is rather nice too, especially the sequencer.

If this Behringer has the Borg and Devilfish mods, stays in tune when temperature changes, then I am definitely interested.

It would be strange if they released this one so close to the Crave...I would think it would affect Crave sales.
Chopper
If the sequencer is true to the original then yes. But if they stick their own version, well, nope...
steffie268
I might be interested if it has patch points - I want CV over resonance smile
seta666
If true will be an instant buy, I bought roland tb-03 and returned it in less than a week. That thing had no soul...
doublestewart
seta666 wrote:
If true will be an instant buy, I bought roland tb-03 and returned it in less than a week. That thing had no soul...

I've been disappointed by the few Roland boutique synths i've tried, lets hope a behringer 303 hits the mark
chaocrator
blinosynth wrote:
I want one Guinness ftw!

i want two.

lisa wrote:
Release date 8/11? Quite soon. smile or about a year off. wink

a couple of months ago new Roland grooveboxes were released suddenly.
so, anything is possible.
anselmi
I´d like some modular patchpoints like oscillator out, filter cutoff and resonance CV, external audio in, decay CV and the like

I wonder how it looks after Roland pressure over Cyclone to change the external design of their TT-303

And the name...can´t be "tb-3", "tb-03" or nothing "303"

maybe TB-333? TB-330? TB-003?
tenembre
I was wondering why they hadn't done it already- it seems like an obvious one to do. My xoxbox has served me well but if this has CV pitch input I'll bite.

Two of them plus the 8 & 9 drum machines = Rebirth hihi
gwaidan
You can't trademark a number as intel found out when they tried to stop AMD using 486.
Chopper
And yet Roland was on Behringer's arse about the whole 101/808 and they had to change that....
Sir Ruff
Curious what people think this is going to add to the 20 million 303 clones already out there, not to mention the legit recreation (re-303) that exists now. It almost goes without saying that it's not going to sound any better than the TT-303.
steffie268
gwaidan wrote:
You can't trademark a number as intel found out when they tried to stop AMD using 486.

Porsche was going to call the 911 "901" but couldn't because Peugeot has a patent on car names with an "0" in the middle...
heckadecimal69
anselmi wrote:
I´d like some modular patchpoints like oscillator out, filter cutoff and resonance CV, external audio in, decay CV and the like

I wonder how it looks after Roland pressure over Cyclone to change the external design of their TT-303

BB-B0B
anselmi
heckadecimal69 wrote:
anselmi wrote:

BB-B0B

lol
this reminds me a joke about a lady that got "Brigitte Bardot" initials tattooed in her butt hihi
thispoison
steffie268 wrote:
gwaidan wrote:

Porsche was going to call the 911 "901" but couldn't because Peugeot has a patent on car names with an "0" in the middle...

I heard the Peugeot 1007 was then challenged successfully for the 007 connection! (possibly an urban myth).

Who knows, for sure if "someone" brought out a DB5 for 20% of the price of an Aston Martin, it would possibly be called a BB5 and would serve as a tool for some, a wonderful thing for most and a crusade for others.

Such is life!
Chopper
anselmi wrote:
heckadecimal69 wrote:
anselmi wrote:

BB-B0B

lol
this reminds me a joke about a lady that got "Brigitte Bardot" initials tattooed in her butt hihi

Classic hihi
Eurocat
No please. I more 303 acid yuck sound. Let it die..
Chopper
[img]
You can see it at the back, next to their 909 on the left...[/img]
steffie268
Chopper wrote:
[img]
You can see it at the back, next to their 909 on the left...[/img]

It has no patch points, I say "kill it with fire" and also "Ra-99 Grenadier"...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next [all]
Page 1 of 6