MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

MyVolts Ripcord
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author MyVolts Ripcord
RhodanV5500
MyVolts Ripcord

Just saw this on Instagram: Link to MyVolts Ripcord

Would this work with Eurorack cases too? Seem a little too easy to be true...

Maybe I could power my Make Noise Skiff with one hmmm.....
exper
I bought one to use with my digitone and it worked great. Haven't used a battery pack yet but it works with a USB iPad power brick.

I gave my Intellijel Palette a try with it, and it worked as well...
macs4music
I bought one for my Koma field kit and it works brilliantly!
plainjanefrancis
Hi All!

I'm able to power my Intellijel Palette case with a myvolts 12v usb cable just plugged into my desktop computer, or certain phone chargers that I have. However I've had no such luck with powerbanks. So far, I've only tried 3 different models from different brands so far.

Has anyone found a powerbank that supplies enough power to the myvolts usb cable for eurorack purposes?
misa
I supported the thing on Kickstarter, and their monthly emails about why they were delaying delivery again turned the project I to a 2 year laughing stock.

When the product finally arrived they threw in adapters, polarity changers and some extra gifts.

The usb->9v or 12v cables work great. It’s really useful to power something from the computer.

In the intermittent time between the Kickstarter and deliver I changed from a usb a port on my computer to usb c, which makes the cables a whole lot clumsier with an adapter. That’s the only regret I have in the end...;-)
Severed head
misa wrote:
I ...and their monthly emails about why they were delaying delivery again turned the project I to a 2 year laughing stock.

te-2
plainjanefrancis
Back with some great news.

The Omni Mobile 25,600 works perfectly with the myvolts usb cable to power my intellijel palette. The power bank also has a DC out as well, but I've yet to try that output.

And here's what all I have in my rack:
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1