MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Parts Sourcing Help?! "Radiohm ST1042" switches
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author Parts Sourcing Help?! "Radiohm ST1042" switches
Luap
Greetings folks.

Might anyone know where I could find some Radiohm ST1042 momentary push button switches?
They are for my old Doepfer MAQ 16/3. It has 8 of them, and one of them double triggers sometimes.
Doepfer no longer has any, and neither does EMIS in Bristol.
I've tried pumping the thing full of contact cleaner, and it's not doing the trick, so needs replacing.. Any ideas?

Obviously i've googled, but results throw up a bunch of companies im not familiar with that are not neccesserily selling the part anyway..
Noodle Twister
Found some ST1034's on ebay uk but they are green and 10mm by 10mm. You need rectangular not square I think ? Maybe you could contact the seller and ask ?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-x-Push-Button-momentary-switch-green-Radi ohm-ST1034-10mm-x-10mm/283464054253?hash=item41ffc635ed:g:5zUAAOSwT-FZ C5LO
Luap
^ Thanks for looking! I did see those there, and yes I need rectangular ones. However, I don't even have an ebay account. I don't mind what colour they happen to be though..
Just another rookie
Checkout as a guest?
I do that when I have a brain fart and cannot remember my details.
Luap
Just another rookie wrote:
Checkout as a guest?
I do that when I have a brain fart and cannot remember my details.

Well now look what you've gone and done! I never knew you could do that on ebay.. Who knows what kind of junk i'll end up accumulating from there now!? hihi

I guess i'll just keep an eye on there then.. I expect some will show up sooner or later cool
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 1