MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Buchla 100 PCB/panel suppliers?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author Buchla 100 PCB/panel suppliers?
Rayek
Looking for a good place (beside LA 67) to buy PCBs and panels for 4u 100 series Buchla stuff, but have come up with nothing thus far.

Is there anyone else folks like going to for this?

Thanks all
lasesentaysiete
Modular Addict: https://modularaddict.com/manufacturer/la-sesenta-y-siete
Rayek
I PM'd you, la.
Peake
Since you specifically said "beside LA67" I'll chime in. Forum member Fluxmonkey and myself offer various PCBs. His are professionally manufactured PCBs and mine are home-etch layouts I created myself a few years ago. There are probably panels available...

Fluxmonkey: dual 110, 111, 208 random section, 160, 194, a site with lots of 100 and 200 documentation.

Myself, my ebolatone blog: 190, quad or dual 110, 175, 144 with additional saw out, 158, 106, quad or dual 192, etc. You can download the PCB etch files and DIY them or I can etch, drill, tin them etc. and provide rare parts when available.
lasesentaysiete
Peake
Good point! I misread d'oh! I did not mean to butt in like that.
Rayek
Thanks for the tips, LA cleared some stuff up for me so I'll likely be getting some MA panels/PCBs and start there.

SlayerBadger!
Peake
I'm building some LA67 stuff for a customer and it's fine.
Leverkusen
Peake wrote:
Since you specifically said "beside LA67" I'll chime in. Forum member Fluxmonkey and myself offer various PCBs. His are professionally manufactured PCBs and mine are home-etch layouts I created myself a few years ago. There are probably panels available...

Fluxmonkey: dual 110, 111, 208 random section, 160, 194, a site with lots of 100 and 200 documentation.

Myself, my ebolatone blog: 190, quad or dual 110, 175, 144 with additional saw out, 158, 106, quad or dual 192, etc. You can download the PCB etch files and DIY them or I can etch, drill, tin them etc. and provide rare parts when available.

Followed the link and got to your Hex AR design, which looks interesting. I plan to make home etched yusynth in the future and might have a closer look at these later. Though on your silk screen template a part of the circuit is crossed through — why is this so?
Peake
I did a repair to the image but I don't see how to attach it to this post and it's too large to upload as a pic. (Messaged it to you.) Wiring instructions are on the document below this in the blog page, the quad version. The 410 envelope schematic is where this is from if you need visuals for the wiring. The lamps in the video are done on a daughter perf board. Lamp circuit is from the 280 schematic, IIRC.

This design is not for commercialization by others, thank you.

fluxmonkey
i use Front Panel Express for my panels. I provide FPD files for all of my modules on my website - you could use those as starting points and edit them for other modules. I believe Julian/The Beast also does custom CNC routed panels - he may be able to match the textured metal of trad buchla panels (not certain of that) and/or provide a better price.
julian
I was thinking of doing the 100 range.

I did the 158 -

...but there was not a whole load of interest.

Id like to do the whole set, but i thought they would mostly just sit on the shelves here.

If anyone wants to encourage me, ill go for it, but im not convinced right now.

If i do them, they will be properly screen printed with catalysed inks etc.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1