MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

I'm quite proud of this one can I get yalls honest opinions?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author I'm quite proud of this one can I get yalls honest opinions?
mr_william
https://youtu.be/hh264MKQs0k

All live with no overdubs just some EQ tweaks and compression in post.

A drone-y piece I threw together with my modular with Pittsburgh Modular, Make Noise, and Dreadbox

The drone and melody are various waveforms of two Pittsburgh oscillators from the SV1. One being played with the Pittsburgh KB1, The other (droney one) being played with my new-to-me Make Noise Pressure Points. The droney one was going through the filters and spring reverb of the Dreadbox Antiphon. CV out on the Pressure Points was going through channel 4 of Maths to give it some portamento. Pressure out on the Pressure Points (going through an attenuverter first) was modulating the low pass filter on the Antiphon. Pressure out on the KB1 was going to the filter cutoff on the SV1.

For the percussion I had some weird thing going on with the first 4 oscillators of the Antiphon going into the the 12db channel of the Make Noise LxD. with cv set by the voltage outs on the KB1.

I had white noise from the SV1 and an unaffected oscillator from the Antiphon going to the 6db of the LxD with cv coming from the sample and hold from the SV1 (but being attenuated first)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1