MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Cyber Monday Sale at SDS DIGITAL!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Cyber Monday Sale at SDS DIGITAL!
Sandrine
One day only! December 2nd, limited quantities, our first Cyber Monday sale ever!
Check our site http://www.freshnelly.com/sdsdigital.htm
Severed head
darn it I wish I had me 3 stacked to buy that reflex...
Joe_D
Sandrine wrote:
One day only! November 25, limited quantities, our first Cyber Monday sale ever!
Check our site http://www.freshnelly.com/sdsdigital.htm


Of course, you can do whatever you like regarding sales, but isn't Cyber Monday the Monday •after• Black Friday? That would be December 2 this year.

As I said, you can have your sale whenever it suits you, and having the sale •before• people blow their money on Black Friday might be an excellent business idea...
Sandrine
Joe_D wrote:
Sandrine wrote:
One day only! November 25, limited quantities, our first Cyber Monday sale ever!
Check our site http://www.freshnelly.com/sdsdigital.htm


Of course, you can do whatever you like regarding sales, but isn't Cyber Monday the Monday •after• Black Friday? That would be December 2 this year.

As I said, you can have your sale whenever it suits you, and having the sale •before• people blow their money on Black Friday might be an excellent business idea...

Ha ha! Indeed it is, fixed the error! Thanks
brandonlogic
Sandrine wrote:
One day only! December 2nd, limited quantities, our first Cyber Monday sale ever!
Check our site http://www.freshnelly.com/sdsdigital.htm


Melisma not yet available waah
Paranormal Patroler
It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time!
wavecircle
Can we buy pcbs for the sampler module?
Sandrine
wavecircle wrote:
Can we buy pcbs for the sampler module?


Do mean a kit? Or just individual PCB?
Sandrine
brandonlogic wrote:
Sandrine wrote:
One day only! December 2nd, limited quantities, our first Cyber Monday sale ever!
Check our site http://www.freshnelly.com/sdsdigital.htm


Melisma not yet available waah


That'll be next year perhaps thumbs up
Sandrine
Bump!
We're taking orders today and tomorrow up to midnight pacific time
JayEm
Sandrine wrote:
Bump!
We're taking orders today and tomorrow up to midnight pacific time


How does one order?
You don't have an order page that I could find.
Sandrine
JayEm wrote:
Sandrine wrote:
Bump!
We're taking orders today and tomorrow up to midnight pacific time


How does one order?
You don't have an order page that I could find.


Just hit the contact button
JayEm
Sandrine wrote:
JayEm wrote:
Sandrine wrote:
Bump!
We're taking orders today and tomorrow up to midnight pacific time


How does one order?
You don't have an order page that I could find.


Just hit the contact button


Done thumbs up

Thanks, if you do come across my original mail to freshnel@freshnelly feel free to ignore.

smile
bc3
dang, no discount on the flash-8 hmmm.....
Sandrine
bc3 wrote:
dang, no discount on the flash-8 hmmm.....

Couldn't do it, very low stock of the Flash-8 at the moment seriously, i just don't get it
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group