MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Buchla format tempo synced lfos
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author Buchla format tempo synced lfos
xonetacular
Wondering the best solution for this. I would like to add something to fill this role. In euro it was the xaoc batumi- before I get a blade adapter and just stick a batumi in there I'm wondering if there is anything else buchla compatible in 1u that will come close- either buchla/clone or 3rd party. Something with more control than just triggering a 281 from a clock divider or having to use the reset on an oscillator.
mritenburg
Verbos 247v - it’s basically an 8 stage mini-marf that can be patched to provide clock-sync’d LFOs.

On the off chance that you already have a MARF or a 250e, those can be used the same way as the 247v.

If you happen to have a 257e, you can also use the slew processors to create an LFO from a steady row of gates; in effect giving you a sync’d LFO.
ArguZ

8 LFOs...all attenuable...clock synced...freeze on demand.
8 waveforms...since, try, saw, square, random and more...
Phase offset, or frequency offset , extremely low ranges
xonetacular
ArguZ wrote:

8 LFOs...all attenuable...clock synced...freeze on demand.
8 waveforms...since, try, saw, square, random and more...
Phase offset, or frequency offset , extremely low ranges

yes!!!

didn't know about these

and available diy too love

now I guess I will need to get another h module from them
ArguZ
https://northernlightmodular.com/product-category/h-series/

There is a whole line to choose from now...
And yes DIY and pre-built...
jimfowler
hED is great! I have two. Love me some NLM!
dougcl
251e plus slew. Set up four two stage sequences at different step durations. Or use four step sequences to slow even further, and so on. I use the 251e for this kind of timing all the time, almost exclusively.
xonetacular
mritenburg wrote:
Verbos 247v - it’s basically an 8 stage mini-marf that can be patched to provide clock-sync’d LFOs.

On the off chance that you already have a MARF or a 250e, those can be used the same way as the 247v.

If you happen to have a 257e, you can also use the slew processors to create an LFO from a steady row of gates; in effect giving you a sync’d LFO.

Ordered the northern lights kit but this still interests me. Where can I get a Verbos 247v?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1