MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Audio send and receive
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author Audio send and receive
Haralds:Werk
This module is thought for sending and receiving audio signals. I use it to add some external effects to my modular. Albeit simple, it is very useful. For connecting pedals and external CV sources I recommend my Pedal/CV Send and Receive module

Specs and features
• Attenuates the out signal to line level
• Amplifies the input signal to modular level
• Amplitude control for in and output
• Runs on +/-15V and +/-12V without changes
• Power consumption around 10mA each rail

The documentation and the Gerber files for download can be found in my website.

The outgoing signal is attenuated 1:4 with IC1B. P1 sets the output signal level. The incoming signal is amplified 1:7 with IC1D. P2 sets the input signal level.

ixtern
Thanks. Simple but does it's duty.
A week ago I was looking for something to connect my eurorack with the outside world. From two available panel+pcb sets - Befaco and Erica Synths I've ordered Befaco's and it's on the way.
If it be today, maybe I would choose to copy your solution. Still may, as ordered one is output-only and yours is two-way.
One thing missing that would be nice are signal/clip LED indicators. Maybe in ver2?
Orgia Mode
Nice! Looks really useful.
I see a lot of people starting out who ask how to interface their hot euro(or other) signals with the outside world.
Haralds:Werk
ixtern wrote:
Thanks. Simple but does it's duty.
A week ago I was looking for something to connect my eurorack with the outside world. From two available panel+pcb sets - Befaco and Erica Synths I've ordered Befaco's and it's on the way.
If it be today, maybe I would choose to copy your solution. Still may, as ordered one is output-only and yours is two-way.
One thing missing that would be nice are signal/clip LED indicators. Maybe in ver2?

Thank you for your suggestion. I need some more of those, so I will add a level indicator in the next version.

For output only have a look here. And for microphone input here. There is a pedal and CV connection module as well.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 1