MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Alesis A6 Andromeda prototype panel
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author Alesis A6 Andromeda prototype panel
Peake
My favorite color scheme, not used in production. Thought a few people might enjoy this.
thispoison
I still love the red one.

Had some lovely time last weekend with my A6, but ended up remembering that I don’t really have a clue how all the screen related bits actually work.

Knob, tough. Menus, lost.
3vcos
I have that panel! w00t

I need to make time to switch my A6 to this panel.

I also have a silver on silver panel!

Too much stuff!
The Real MC
Actually I'm glad Alesis went with the color scheme for production. There was such a glut of dark colored panels from everybody else, and the Andromeda stood out.

If my memory is correct, the dark prototype panel is missing a button or two later added to production units.

Peake - I'm STILL gigging my beta unit. That thing is a workhorse in the 70s/80s classic rock band I am playing in Rockin' Banana!
Angroc
I have seen the panel before, but didn't know that the knobs were blue too. Looks really nice I think. Personally think this scheme looks better than the silver.

Quote:
I also have a silver on silver panel!

Wanna share a picture of that? Can't recall ever seeing that before!
The Real MC
I was right.

On the prototype panel, there's no VIEW button for Pre Filter Mix and Post Filter Mix sections.

And the Voice Mix section has an extra LED "OFF"
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1