MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Replacing a subwoofer for my monitors
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author Replacing a subwoofer for my monitors
msegarra
Wasn’t entirely sure where to post this but my krk sub10 is dead and I need to be able to vibrate my entire house (semi joking ) and this has left me searching for a decent subwoofer that isn’t insanely expensive ideally can anyone point me in the direction of something decent that isn’t gonna I be too expensive?
msegarra
Also I’m by no means an expert but from what I’ve been reading I was assuming it doesn’t matter what subwoofer I get really is that correct? I figured I just go from mixerto sub to monitors right? Or is there something I am missing entirely?
kons
the KRK sub10 is pretty good... it was doing the business for you... why not try and get it fixed
msegarra
kons wrote:
the KRK sub10 is pretty good... it was doing the business for you... why not try and get it fixed

I honestly just have no idea where to start to try to get it fixed because it’s gigantic so I can’t imagine shipping it out anywhere lol and I’m not sure what type of place I can bring it to get fixed
Dragonaut
I would pull out the ol Yellow Pages and look under “electronics repair.”
Dave Peck
1. Try contacting KRK. Support & contact info is on their site.

2. If they can't help, just Google "pro audio repair" or "pro audio service" followed by your location (state) and you'll get a list of several places.
Yellow
You could try replacing the fuse?

Have a Genelec sub that had recently stop functioning - this was the problem
dubonaire
http://www.krksys.com/Support/Troubleshooting
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1