MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

the original mini-milton.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author the original mini-milton.
wetterberg
just found this pic:

and this is pretty much what I'd want to build into my sequencer - with a bit of a squeeze it could almost be three rows, even.

I calculate roughly 36 HP - not too shabby I think!
Leisure Cove
Pendulum control? love love love

A bit of a rookie question here: the trigger outputs would get plugged into something like a gate/trigger combiner (Doepfer's A-186, for example), right? Just trying to plan ahead for the day the Mini Milton is released and want to make sure I've got my bases covered!
felix
AH, the Direction input on the 21C makes sense now.

I was kinda hoping it was going to be voltage controlled stage addressing, I see now it's simply control over forwards/backwards playback of the sequence.

Sad panda.
wetterberg
yeah, it does seem like this original is lacking an output or two wink

Generally the "combined trigger output" is the same as the pulses coming in, so I'd just mult that - if you had this device.

however, on the coming mini milton OB CLK output would take care of that summing I'm sure.
wetterberg
felix wrote:
AH, the Direction input on the 21C makes sense now.

I was kinda hoping it was going to be voltage controlled stage addressing, I see now it's simply control over forwards/backwards playback of the sequence.

Sad panda.
that's what I am planning on doing for my sequencer project - the design is slowly settling now, and it will indeed be fully voltage controlled stage addressing, allowing you to basically use the sequencer for digital waveshaping as well, along a LOT of other things - like an analogue miniwave.
plord
wetterberg wrote:
that's what I am planning on doing for my sequencer project - the design is slowly settling now, and it will indeed be fully voltage controlled stage addressing, allowing you to basically use the sequencer for digital waveshaping as well, along a LOT of other things - like an analogue miniwave.
Or, like a Sequantizer smile Exactly like, in fact.

In terms of pendulum control, you can get that with a CGS sequential switch and a Binary Zone w00t
wetterberg
plord wrote:
wetterberg wrote:
Or, like a Sequantizer smile Exactly like, in fact.
oh yeah! Funny, mr. Grant really isn't all that good at conveying his message on a website...! I've looked at that rig a bazillion times, hehe.

Anyway, the design I'm doing sort of straddles between the Sequantizer and the Serge Programmer - Built-in glide control (of the Wiard) and Several rows (of the Programmer)
plord wrote:

In terms of pendulum control, you can get that with a CGS sequential switch and a Binary Zone w00t
Or a trianglewave sent to the Sequantizer smile
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1