MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

live buchla and uro rack
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author live buchla and uro rack
amnesia
ok the first video is done:
Cray Vs Abre Ojos: http://vimeo.com/2366222
the other two i am still waiting for audio for as the cam audio ain't too crash hot, but it is on its way.
mp3 version here:
http://abreojos.net/mp3/LiveatMakeItUpClubNov2008.mp3
dkcg
awesome!
prscrptn
very nice...
D/A A/D
So very fucking good! Ross, did you get my last email???
dkcg
Looks like you got the hang of the Buchla quick! I can't wait to hear more when you get those modules back! grin
amnesia
D/A A/D wrote:
So very fucking good! Ross, did you get my last email???

what one?
amnesia
i dont know what is suppose to be hard about the Buchla, I am not a cleva chap by any means I just find the buchla so easy and fun so much so that I am selling my euro modular to finance more Buchla
amnesia
dkcg wrote:
Looks like you got the hang of the Buchla quick! I can't wait to hear more when you get those modules back! grin

i havent found i miss the sequencer, you can get by without it

I have just done a buchla didgeridoo you tube that is just attack decay and qantised random
see link below
felix
excellent show to both of you! I really enjoyed listening/watching.

It's very interesting hearing two different soinc tastes collaborating.
amnesia
cheers Felix

we are both fans of your vids.

Breaking news I am now officially out of the euro modular game until 2010. I am selling my system to get more Buchla, and now I can get vintage clone 258 and 259 there is no need for euro for a while
neandrewthal
we're not worthy

I don`t know how anyone can just play that long without ugly transitions or silent sections.

btw, what were you looking for? That was hilarious hihi
spbaker
neandrewthal wrote:
we're not worthy

I don`t know how anyone can just play that long without ugly transitions or silent sections.

btw, what were you looking for? That was hilarious hihi

thnx everyone! i know the vid isn't much to look at but that bit with ross at the beginning is classic, then when some of the low freqs come in the poor ole camera starts to shake too.

what were you looking for ross? eyes...
amnesia
my batteries were dying in my fx unit and i had visions of having to find batteries or repatch the audio, luckily the batteries died about a minute after we finished..I was going to jump off stage and go down to a 7/11 and just leave you there :-)
sandyb
i thought you were looking for a perfect sine wave!
Leisure Cove
sandyb wrote:
i thought you were looking for a perfect sine wave!

Ha!

Nice set, guys!
JohnLRice
That was really cool! The drone chords made me think that this could be the sound of futuristic East Indian music. Add a tabla player next time! 8)
helitron
nice set! enjoyed watching the vid. a pitty there was no closeup on the modulars during the play.

hel
felix
amnesia wrote:
cheers Felix we are both fans of your vids.

Thanks! I'm enjoying yours lately as well. Scott's DVD made quite an impression on some dinner guests we had over a couple weeks ago too. w00t

amnesia wrote:
Breaking news I am now officially out of the euro modular game until 2010. I am selling my system to get more Buchla, and now I can get vintage clone 258 and 259 there is no need for euro for a while

Sad, but perfectly understandable, and a good time to offload the Livewire stuff in particular since stock of their full lineup hasn't hit AH yet.
cbm
amnesia wrote:
now I can get vintage clone 258 and 259 there is no need for euro for a while

Do you know someone making a 259 clone???

- C
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1