MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

First Run Status
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synthetic Sound Labs  
Author First Run Status
dslocum
Hello to all the Brave Souls who ordered my first run 1310 modules, here's an update!

My slave (er, wife) has nearly completed stuffing the PC boards and should be done this morning (10/9). zombie BTW - she is an ISO-9001 Certified Assembly Technician and is current in all electronics certs for her position. Nice to have a live-in slave, er, assembler. (Darn, there I go again!)

The wiring to the panels should be complete by day's end, with testing, final QC and packing happening as early as tomorrow. So right now, we seem slightly ahead of our 10/15 ship day! Yeah! It's peanut butter jelly time!

BTW - I'll be letting everyone know individually the final cost with shipping probably tomorrow (Sunday), if not sooner. The quicker you pay-up, the quicker I can ship!
Christopher Winkels
Can't wait! Rockin' Banana!
fac
Great! nanners

Once the cash flows in, you take that wife to a nice dinner.
russma
w00t SlayerBadger! screaming goo yo applause Guinness ftw! hyper It's peanut butter jelly time! nanners Rockin' Banana! love
dslocum
fac wrote:
Great! nanners

Once the cash flows in, you take that wife to a nice dinner.

No need to take her out to eat. She's a GREAT cook! lol
bwhittington
She cooks, she solders . . . if she also has a patch cord fetish, she might be the perfect woman. lol

Cheers,
Brian
dslocum
bwhittington wrote:
She cooks, she solders . . . if she also has a patch cord fetish, she might be the perfect woman. lol

Good one! applause hihi

Hmmm... Patch cord fetish. I've never heard it called that before, but - OK?!? 8_)
dslocum
The first run of assembled 1310's FLEW through QC with a 100% clean bill of health. Not one reject! Thanks slave, er, Wife! Guinness ftw!

Currently looking at a Wed 10/13 UPS shipment for those paid to date.

NOTE:-----------------
If you have a deposit and have not yet paid or contacted me, I have sent PayPal Money requests to everyone with a deposit. If you haven't yet paid, there's no problem, but you may not get into the first shipment. Please check your PayPal account if in doubt. Let me know of any problems.
----------------

We REALLY hope you are all pleased with your new SSL 1310 Digital Delay.
dslocum
First shipment is out the door! applause w00t

There are a few folks who either haven't paid yet (hint) or paid a bit too late to get in on this shipment, but no worries - your modules are safe and sound.

Only a couple 1310's left at the Introductory price, so hurry and order TODAY! Rockin' Banana!
Christopher Winkels
Received mine today. Would've been here on Friday if it weren't for UPS! *grumble grumble*

But that's not Doug's fault, and ultimately it won't matter in the long run. What does matter: Doug's 1310 module looks and feels great, he ships promptly, and his email communication was fast, fast, fast.

Don't hesitate to buy from him!
fac
Mine has just arrived at customs. Should be here by Friday (I hope) or Monday.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synthetic Sound Labs  
Page 1 of 1