MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Let's see your yellow.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Metasonix Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 [all]
Author Let's see your yellow.
otoskope
I had gathered a lot of yellow over the years, but none of the pedals. Preparing for a project, about half a year ago I started to acquire some, and through some luck I found most of what I wanted, also at not too steep prices.
Here's my yellow pedal collection now, including a couple of stereo pairs w00t Some of them have very low serial numbers (one TM-5 is #3!). Not sure if that means anything, except they are ugly-brownish golden instead of happy/evil yellow?

Delepathy
I currently have three RKs, but I'm unable to fit them all in the case due to power limitations on the PSU3. I currently have an RK2, RK3, and RK4. I also have an R-56 Reverb on the way.

The image on the bottom right corner is taken from the TM-7.

Mat
otoskope
That is a beautiful rack! But isn't it hard to play the S-2000 ribbon with that configuration?

I also have a Cirklon, but I haven't started using it with my Metasonix stuff yet. How does it work for you?
Mat
otoskope wrote:
That is a beautiful rack! But isn't it hard to play the S-2000 ribbon with that configuration?

I also have a Cirklon, but I haven't started using it with my Metasonix stuff yet. How does it work for you?

I haven't try the ribbon with this configuration but I usually don't use it I prefer CV/Gate in from Cirklon and then play with the knobs.

Thank you
otoskope
metasonix
Found on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/severence
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Metasonix Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 [all]
Page 5 of 5