MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

SUN-day?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Author SUN-day?
GeneralBigBag
http://jomox.com/
revtor
WOAH!! this will make some people very happy!!

http://jomox.com/shop/product-details/sunsyn-mk2-en1l35.html

and you can get black or white and you have choice of 3 types of knobs. I hope they sell out immediately and fund Jomox for a while!!

~Steve
attacksustain
holy fuck, I just saw the price. woah
GeneralBigBag
That is a large number.
Maybe if they sell a few, they can do a large enough run of Sunsyns to charge a more pleb-friendly price.
Kent
What can one say but: "Jesus H. Christ in a Chicken Basket!"

Glad to see that it is back. I'm not overly surprised about the price. I think that he learned a thing or two and it is now priced somewhere wherein he can keep it going and earn a profit.

I might sell one ball to pay for one of these.
ignatius
4,999.00 EUR = 6,956.33 USD

d'oh!

also says there are fewer than 10 in stock
l e b e r
the day i check the jomox site in months and this appears.... what a tease!

they look so nice. can't justify that price myself though.
parasitk
Ouch eek!
Johnisfaster
ignatius wrote:
4,999.00 EUR = 6,956.33 USD

Jesus! Can't think of any other way 7k could be put to better use I guess.. meh
RustyO
I want. But owwies on the price.

Hopefully Jürgen will also do a new OS as well with these to iron out bugs.

I quite like JoMox gear, but find the OS's and support to be a bit lacking shall we say?

/wanders off to look down the back of the couch for $7k...
dadek
I would never sell mine. I still can't bring myself to send it in for the 2.0 upgrade, just makes me hella nervous sending all the way back overseas.
sascha.victoria
Anyone here have OS 2.0? Is it any better then the previous one?
16osc
great and all but the pink?
dkcg
I wish there were more samples of audio and video of these machines on the web. At least then my gearlust would be justified instead of this irrational want because it's rare and cool looking.

Alas, every sample I've heard, I've loved. But that's a row of Buchla after shipping and taxes. d'oh!
bf
RustyO wrote:

I quite like JoMox gear, but find the OS's and support to be a bit lacking shall we say?
Do you have a 2.0? The bugs have been ironed out for quite a bit of time.
sascha.victoria wrote:
Yes, and yes.
All of the details are laid out pretty clear on the website.
SunSyn OS 2.0 Update
sascha.victoria
I actually like the pink.
RustyO
bf wrote:
RustyO wrote:

Do you have a 2.0? The bugs have been ironed out for quite a bit of time.

No. v1.22

I'd like to get v2. But Jürgen dosn't respond to my emails with regards to getting the upgrade process done. Last he responded to one of my emails was in July, and I've sent him a couple since then.

Been trying to organise it since March, but then he's been too busy. And then we've been waiting for the new faceplates to come in.

I've been aware of the v2 for a few months already.

Don't get me wrong, I like JoMox gear (have 4 different things of them) just get kind of frustrated at times.

bf wrote:
sascha.victoria wrote:
Yes, and yes.
All of the details are laid out pretty clear on the website.
SunSyn OS 2.0 Update

If I could, I probably would.
RustyO
sascha.victoria wrote:
I actually like the pink.

When I discussed it with Jürgen previously, my suggestion was to use the same orange as the mk1 SunSyn and the 999.

Would have looked a lot better imho
NV
I'm glad he finally dusted himself off and get back into building SunSyns; the demand and used prices made it seem clinically retarded not to.

It's definitely a big price tag, but if that's what he needs to charge to be able to provide access to another poly synth in a sorely lacking market then more power to him. The SunSyn could easily serve as a one-and-only synth for a lot of people, and even with the current price it's still nowhere near the "what the fuck" price factor of the Mungo thing that shot up and immediately went flaccid awhile ago.
RustyO
NV wrote:
and even with the current price it's still nowhere near the "what the fuck" price factor of the Mungo thing that shot up and immediately went flaccid awhile ago.

Mungo Enterprises State Zero

Curious beast... the thing is absolutely massive, the size of a Jupiter 8, but doesn't weight that much at all.
Malekko
pink and tan with gold knobs The MSN Smack!
amnesia
Mungo was very impressive. Rusty and I got to play with it. I would have liked it in a VCS case design then I would be all over it.

Interested in the Sunsyn but not in pink and gold and not for AUD$7k plus tax
16osc
The used prices were getting very high, but not $7,000 usd. I wish Jomox the best on this though.
chamomileshark
hmm, virtually the same figure in GB pounds.

are there any good samples/demos around?
RustyO
amnesia wrote:
Mungo was very impressive. Rusty and I got to play with it. I would have liked it in a VCS case design then I would be all over it.

Interested in the Sunsyn but not in pink and gold and not for AUD$7k plus tax

We'll have to talk Suns & Zeros soon. w00t
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Page 1 of 3