MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Schneidersladen - Cheaper Shippings!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Author Schneidersladen - Cheaper Shippings!
en.
from Stromkult:

"It was a long way, but now we can offer much better shipping conditions for our european clients at SCHNEIDERSLADEN: For every package up to 20kg inside the EC (including Norway and Suisse) we invoice just 10 EUR net - meaning 11,90 EUR including VAT from now on always.
For inside germany we agreed an according standard price of 5 EUR meaning 5,90 incl. VAT for all packages whereever you want them to. If its above 20kg you will get an offer for the rate as soon as we are back to the office after your order came in.
And if you then really need the stuff the very next day, we can now offer all express for just 30 EUR in addition. Welcome online."

linkk

applause
richard
fuck, maybe somebody actually took notice of me for once! Or its a coincidence Either way, this is good news... no more punitive shipping!

Of course, these days I can just jump on a tram smile)))

the 20 kg stuff is funny - if someone really orders 20kg worth of modules they should give free shipping and a case of Flensburger
kollo
richard wrote:

the 20 kg stuff is funny - if someone really orders 20kg worth of modules they should give free shipping and a case of Flensburger

i'd prefer a case of augustiner Guinness ftw!
TWINSTATES
It would be good if they offered paypal. If you don't have a credit card, or lets say you have maxed your card for the month it means that someone else gets the money. Dead Banana

Really, really don't understand companies not offereing this these days.... seriously, i just don't get it

Especially in Germany where you can't pay with certain UK debit cards very frustrating

I reckon that they have lost out on about 3K's worth of module / equipment purchases in the last year from me cos of this. AH / BCM / Thomann / Emis have consistently got my money...

It's odd cos I spoke to their people there a few times about this but no change...

Especially now that they have a shop in the UK they need to offer debit card processing for UK cards and paypal as they will loose out on sales.

Scenario - I don't have a credit card cos I use my debit card for my transactions - Schneiders don't take some UK debit cards (my old natwest card for example). Paypal
Scenario - Scenario - I dont have a Credict card or paypal (some people - hell there are synth makers that don't even have websites!) and I am in the shop playing with modules, decide i want to buy - but i can't!!!!!!!!
eek!
theabsent
So they changed from UPS to FedEx?
richard
Quote:
i'd prefer a case of augustiner

you're right, but can we agree on Andechs? - I think that's the king of german beers - always hits the spot!
mckenic
This is good news!

I was used to the Thomann thing of over €200 and you get free shipping - but Schneiders has more interesting stuff!

Also I just spotted the front page of PostModular "Post Modular is expanding sales of all its module brands to Europe"

hyper
sonicwarrior
TWINSTATES wrote:
Really, really don't understand companies not offereing this these days.... seriously, i just don't get it

Perhaps because the seller has to pay the fees for it and not the buyer. I think Paypal needs a more flexible concept. But they suck anyway.
TWINSTATES
Yip,

it puts the onus on the seller for sure,

However, whats better 92 - 95% of a couple of thousand or 0%.

If there are other retailers in the market place (and lets be honest the world is the market place when it coes to modules, not just Europe) and they offer a way of paying that's considerably easier for certian people as detailed earlier then they are loosing business to the Americans or someone in the UK (post modular / emis) or Thomann as they are almost the same as a UK based operation...
Bacchus
I'm glad they're dropping UPS. €20 shipping that takes 1 week to get from Berlin to Finland was terrible. Even standard mail is quicker (and obviously cheaper).
DanielW
Bacchus wrote:
I'm glad they're dropping UPS. €20 shipping that takes 1 week to get from Berlin to Finland was terrible. Even standard mail is quicker (and obviously cheaper).

Plus, at least in Sweden, UPS cars do not have the following installed:

1. Internet

2. Telephones

That's right, you cannot call (not even from UPS head office) the driver and divert or postpone a delivery. Nor to give information like if the door is tricky to find or if an access code is needed.

Personally I think delivery at the door sucks. Who says I'm home when they feel like showing up?
ping panic
mckenic wrote:
Also I just spotted the front page of PostModular "Post Modular is expanding sales of all its module brands to Europe"

hyper

FUCK YEAH
sonicwarrior
TWINSTATES wrote:
However, whats better 92 - 95% of a couple of thousand or 0%.

Sometimes 0% is better. Depends on the purchase price and other costs.
franzschuier
mckenic wrote:

hyper

But the MOTM modules are still only UK... and these are the only ones pm stocks and schneiders doesnt have. cry
ping panic
I haven't received the parcel yet but as long as stock and behaviour thru the order Postmodular is winning.
Don't want to say schneiders behave badly with me, is just David from postmodular is really nice.

Oh and THEY HAVE THE REAL STOCK ON ITS WEBPAGE (this "simple" thing is going to make me buy more from postmodular)
Phil Frog
Quote:

I ordered from PostModular for the first time, I'm in continental Europe. I'm very satisfied. Fast shipping, excellent communication.

I appreciated that I could pay with Paypal, it's so much more convenient for me.

Schneidersladen is a goodt shop too! So is AH!

It's good to have the choice!
Monobass
franzschuier wrote:
mckenic wrote:

hyper

But the MOTM modules are still only UK... and these are the only ones pm stocks and schneiders doesnt have. cry

The Post Modular website is updated and MOTM modules are now available to all of Europe, not just the UK.
en.
e350's were available at schneiders until yesterday for 340 euros... d'oh!
pm has them for 345 pounds, quite expensive...
but there are also some very good prices there (i.e. ulfo!) i'll buy there
there there there
elob
hi...but is registrered and\or with tracking?

en. wrote:
from Stromkult:

"It was a long way, but now we can offer much better shipping conditions for our european clients at SCHNEIDERSLADEN: For every package up to 20kg inside the EC (including Norway and Suisse) we invoice just 10 EUR net - meaning 11,90 EUR including VAT from now on always.
For inside germany we agreed an according standard price of 5 EUR meaning 5,90 incl. VAT for all packages whereever you want them to. If its above 20kg you will get an offer for the rate as soon as we are back to the office after your order came in.
And if you then really need the stuff the very next day, we can now offer all express for just 30 EUR in addition. Welcome online."

linkk

applause
Monobass
maybe replying to a 9 year old thread isn't the best option for information?
elob
Monobass wrote:

emmmmm...i haven't seen the date Dead Banana
Dave Peck
elob wrote:
Monobass wrote:

emmmmm...i haven't seen the date Dead Banana

On the main forum page, at top right, select SORT: TIME. Threads will be listed from most recently active. This is fun!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Page 1 of 1