MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Ross RAD-09 analog delay - anyone familiar with this?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Author Ross RAD-09 analog delay - anyone familiar with this?
mantiwhore

can't google shit, seems very obscure...
Just me
I remember Ross was American made stuff back in the late 70's early eighties. We carried it in the store I worked at. I can only recall selling amps and EQ's. (and stomp boxes.) Don't even remember if it was great stuff or garbage. Too many brains cells killed since then.
3vcos
That's a very small picture?
mantiwhore
i've hotlinked much bigger image, don't know what happened. you can check it out here: http://img1.aukcjoner.pl/gallery/003596571/1_f.jpg

yeah, i've googled some US made Ross devices, but this one has "Made in Japan" on the back.

BTW, just won this mysterious device on some auction for $50 smile
Chuck E. Jesus
mantiwhore wrote:

BTW, just won this mysterious device on some auction for $50 smile

although i've never seen one, seems like a good deal if it works...i have one of these, sounds great:

mantiwhore
nah, that seem to be other company. and due to the gothic font used in the logotype, it has been mistaken somehow. i think it's ROZZ, not ROSS smile

ok, i got this device finally, very clean sound (not dull, and no considerable noise), attenuators, and very good shape (can't even judge how old is this device, it could be 80s as well as 2000s). yeah, i like it a lot! comparable to my E1010 or VRS23 units, minus the modulation and tone shaping.

the only one annoying thing is the enclosure. neither rack format, nor desktop design. but i don't care anyway.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Page 1 of 1