MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Ho-lee cats! I'm gettin' one of these!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author Ho-lee cats! I'm gettin' one of these!
JohnLRice
hyper
http://www.electrickazoo.com/

Especially check out the sample clip titled ""kazooka at dusk" I'm DEFINITELY going to need one of these when my Tellun Neural Agonizer is done! 8)
neandrewthal
OMG. Small world! I see there is a demo by Brad Sucks.

Quote:
You probably don't even realize you are already hearing Kazooka electric kazoos on radio and television. That is because it can be very difficult to tell our electric kazoo from an analog synth

This is true. In light of this, Ive probably been hearing it on the latest Brad Sucks album and I thought it was a synth too.
A Dingleberry Monstrosity
oh man, one of the samples is this thing run through a sherman filterbank

the delay+pitch shifter made me shit myself.
JohnLRice
neandrewthal wrote:
OMG. Small world! I see there is a demo by Brad Sucks.

Quote:
You probably don't even realize you are already hearing Kazooka electric kazoos on radio and television. That is because it can be very difficult to tell our electric kazoo from an analog synth

This is true. In light of this, Ive probably been hearing it on the latest Brad Sucks album and I thought it was a synth too.

Are people in Brad sucks on this forum or? (sorry I'm still noobtacular!)
neandrewthal
I don`t think so, but who knows Dinner at the Y I mean small world because I only just discovered brad sucks last week by total accident, and here he is again and he has a Kazooka! Mr. Green
Cybananna
The kazooka is great. It actually works. I used one live through a kaoss pad and some other effects once. it was fun. I also got a sound like a cross between a bee and a saxophone once.

everyone needs one. lol
parasitk
well as long as there are no digital components, and it tracks well and is perfect, I'm interested
GCF
parasitk wrote:
well as long as there are no digital components, and it tracks well and is perfect, I'm interested

Argitoth wrote:

I think I saw on the support forum for it that the wax paper is analog. This would explain the buzzy sine waves it produces. But it tracks well over all 20 octaves with a few cents off here or there. I can post some analyses of it if anyone wants.
Soy Sos
hahahahahahahah!
THAT'S funny!
Soy Sos
A Kazoo with buzzy sine waves!
Cybananna
parasitk wrote:

only if you have a pacemaker or an artificial lung.
neandrewthal
Cybananna wrote:
parasitk wrote:

HOW ANALOG is my heart? Don't tell me I spent $30, 000 on this thing to find it's full of digital crap! I feel so betrayed right now.
Soy Sos
betrayed..........haha
Cybananna
ha ha!

my suggestion is to rip out your heart and install an eel.
Peake
My suggestion is to kill this forum, just like the others, with more of this kind of crap lol
Soy Sos
Hey eeeeeasy pal. Just a little joking around.
There's a lot of good information exchanged here.
parasitk
The difference is - we're joking. The "other" forum is serious business! Guinness ftw!
Muff Wiggler
Peake wrote:
My suggestion is to kill this forum, just like the others, with more of this kind of crap lol

for someone who uses the lol emoticon so much, where's your sense of humor?

this forum isn't gonna have the fate of those other ones, if you're only here to see that happen please move along :(

if you're here for some fun and to share information and be cool with everyone, please stay w00t
scozbor
[quote="Muff Wiggler"]
Peake wrote:

if you're here for some fun and to share information and be cool with everyone, please stay w00t

please define 'have some fun' and 'share information' Viking Cheesy!

LOLZ!

anyways > I"M DEFINITELY GETTING ONE OF THESE headbang headbang headbang
GCF
neandrewthal wrote:
Cybananna wrote:
parasitk wrote:

HOW ANALOG is my heart? Don't tell me I spent $30, 000 on this thing to find it's full of digital crap! I feel so betrayed right now.

That depends. Is it 100% discrete components, or are there ICs in there. ICs are digital RIGHT?!?!?! ARE MY CABLES DISCRETE?!?!?!?! ARE MY RESISTORS ANALOG ENOUGH?!?!??!? BOOM!
Cybananna
I finally found the picture. lol

Kazooka live in action! Pink audio cables FTW!

Peake
Muff Wiggler wrote:
Peake wrote:

for someone who uses the lol emoticon so much, where's your sense of humor?

this forum isn't gonna have the fate of those other ones, if you're only here to see that happen please move along :(

Watching people damage what they supposedly enjoy IS funny, in a way. I have to take it as black humor. If people refuse to connect this sort of behaviour and what happened to TGS and the subsequent reductions at other sites, then I can only watch in wonder, and make light of it as it occurs.

I am very nearly ONLY interested in useful information. The accumulation of destructive noise is what kills fora. I'm saying "check yourselves" and no one ever pays attention. Shrug. I'll continue to share and search out useful information, AND watch the destruction occur around me, so long as it continues to occur. What are you gonna do (try to raise awareness and lead things back to something better, in spite of those who hate the raising of awareness and "something better"). Shrug again. I'll be in another thread containing information.
Muff Wiggler
well i apologize if i read you wrong, because the way i've been taking your posts is very different, i see someone subtly fanning the flames in a careful manner, and gleefully grinning and rubbing their hands together, smugly assured of what will happen from their own experience. and when you do it, predictibly, people get unhappy. They complain and express their concern. It snowballs.

the 'making light' as you put it is what encourages this very issue that you claim concern for. that's not ok here, so please try to be a little bit more sensitive, thanks.
Soy Sos
Dude, what the hell are you going on about?
I have seriousness AND humor in my life.
People like to fuck around here sometimes and so do I.
Cybananna
Soy Sos wrote:
I have seriousness AND humor in my life.
People like to fuck around here sometimes and so do I.

me too SlayerBadger!

We need to all get kazookas and take it easy. They're only 19.95 + shipping.

No fighting at Muff's place. Ignore and carry on please.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2