MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Zeroscillator samples?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Author Zeroscillator samples?
dkcg
Anyone have one of these? Are there any samples around other than the ones on the Cynthia page?
sandyb
consumed had one - i think there are some samples of his up somewhere here
consumed
here
http://share.ovi.com/media/consumed.sound/consumed.10006
http://share.ovi.com/media/consumed.sound/consumed.10007
dkcg
Sweet!

That thing FMs so beautifully, and in stereo or quadraphonic I presume. grin
Hopefully the one of the ones on the doepfer list is still available.
dkcg
They're sold. very frustrating
You snooze you lose I guess... d'oh!
chimologic
I have one on .com format and love it.

If I ever get the Eurorack one I ordered over 6 months ago (with an estimate delivery of less than a month mind you) I might sell the .com one, we'll see.
elemental
One day...
The annoying thing is, I remember thinking about getting one when they first came out at $600 way before I got my first modular rack, just cos it sounded cool!
dkcg
I substituted my zerolust with a second AFG and went into FM land last night with the afg and m15 paired up (AFG > FM M15 X 2) cross FMing and lots of other stupidity. The M15 sounds great FMed by the AFG. I'd post a sample, but I thought I hit record, and I hit standby instead. :( Maybe it didn't happen and it was all just a dream.

I'll wait until fate and my pocketbook have a convergence of some sort and I luck upon a zero while having the money.
dougcl
I am now M15ized. It and the M13 showed up last night. Spent the evening trying to make plucked sounds for fuck's sake. Argh.
dkcg
dougcl wrote:
I am now M15ized. It and the M13 showed up last night. Spent the evening trying to make plucked sounds for fuck's sake. Argh.

M15#1 > FM in on M12#2 > M13 (with a short env or even a pulse) > M12 is my basic pluck patch. The M12 really gets the pluck ringing. Maybe throw a filter after the M13 with a lot of resonance?
dougcl
No M12! I think I had something rolling right away, but then I lost it. I spent the rest of the evening proving to myself that the PLL does indeed make angry glitchy sounds. Anyway, zeroscillator, blah blah. smile
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Page 1 of 1